• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS more than likely to be on PSN soon...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Sorry if AP, but this forum has been pretty dead lately, so I don't know what's been going on. ANYWAY! Recently, I went on PSN and I noticed A LOT of Disney games have been added to the library. And Disney did have a problem with adding their games to PSN in the past, but it looks like they got over it, so I'm pretty sure that they are preparing to launch BBS on PSN pretty soon...

Last edited:

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: BBS more than likely to be on PSN now...

Yeah, nothing interesting KH related has been going on. What do you mean that Disney is adding more games to PSN? The Japanese PSN? North American PSN? Maybe it means they'll add it. Although I could care less since I have the UMD, and could care even less than that if I can't port it for free to PSP2.

Awards

The American PSN. Idk if they're on the Japanese PSN.

Anna825

Sorry if AP, but this forum has been pretty dead lately, so I don't know what's been going on. ANYWAY! Recently, I went on PSN and I noticed A LOT of Disney games have been added to the library. And Disney did have a problem with adding their games to PSN in the past, but it looks like they got over it, so I'm pretty sure that they are preparing to launch BBS on PSN pretty soon...

How many times does it need said,

Birth By Sleep V2 will be a remix for the PS3, so there's really no need to put it on the PS network.

Magnum

Birth By Sleep V2 will be a remix for the PS3, so there's really no need to put it on the PS network.

They're talking about a downloadable version of the original for PSN.

Anna825

They're talking about a downloadable version of the original for PSN.

There's no need for it though.

As BBS V2 will be available (*cough for the PS3 *cough).

Why not make KHI and KHII for the PS network?

Magnum

There's no need for it though.

As BBS V2 will be available (*cough for the PS3 *cough).

Why not make KHI and KHII for the PS network?

*cough* not revealed officially yet *cough*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Misleading title is misleading.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I thought Sham posted a topic like this some time ago?

Anna needs to not say things like it is fact in a topic that has nothing to do with a game we don't know anything about.

Also to answer her question, there have been no PS2 games on the PSN considering the system is still selling units. So until Sony stops producing the PS2, we won't have any PS2 games on the PSN.

noheartx

may i ask where you got this from, or are you just saying this because thats what you think? personally, i see it on PSP or PSP2, but i really have no idea

alex=axel

I really hope that no more go to the ps2, my ps3 needs some use damnit. Plus im still pretty pissed about not being able to play the final mixes and the Re: games. i cba to rebuy a ps2.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I really hope that no more go to the ps2, my ps3 needs some use damnit. Plus im still pretty pissed about not being able to play the final mixes and the Re: games. i cba to rebuy a ps2.

What, no more KH for the PS2? Re:Com was the last one.

Youniquee

Awards
Yeah, I thought Sham posted a topic like this some time ago?

Anna needs to not say things like it is fact in a topic that has nothing to do with a game we don't know anything about.

Also to answer her question, there have been no PS2 games on the PSN considering the system is still selling units. So until Sony stops producing the PS2, we won't have any PS2 games on the PSN.
Really? I got Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection from there...and that's a PS2 game. But that was on the European PSN..don't know if that applies to the NA one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back