• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] My Aqua theory about the armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiju-Z

I've got a theory
That it's a demon
A dancing demon - nyehh, something isn't right there~

Oops, wrong show o - O;;;

*cough* Sorry. Anyways, Yeah, I have a theory about Aqua and her armor. It's about how Xemnas talks to her armor as if he's talking to her and when Xigbar said to Zexion that he once heard someone talking back to Xemnas.

My theory is this:
Around the end of Birth By Sleep Aqua loses her heart. But instead of it flying off in a direction like hearts do in the games, her heart had a will of it's own and fused with her armor. Now, the question is: How could this be possible? Well, according to latest news Vanitas stabs Aqua with his Keyblade, right? (If this is wrong, I'm sorry) Well, the way I see it, this is the cause for her heart to leave and to fuse with the armor, thus keeping her "alive". Xemnas (or Xehanort) finds the armor and he remembers Aqua, so he takes the armor with him and puts it in his room.

Given, this would only work if Xehanort (gawd, I still am used to calling him Xenanort D: ) is really Terra. Or, this could be a plot device for an future KH game?

What are your thoughts on this?

PS: This is my first thread here, so... YEPPIE!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I've got a theory
That it's a demon
A dancing demon - nyehh, something isn't right there~

Oops, wrong show o - O;;;

OhmygodBuffyreference.

Around the end of Birth By Sleep Aqua loses her heart. But instead of it flying off in a direction like hearts do in the games, her heart had a will of it's own and fused with her armor. Now, the question is: How could this be possible? Well, according to latest news Vanitas stabs Aqua with his Keyblade, right? (If this is wrong, I'm sorry) Well, the way I see it, this is the cause for her heart to leave and to fuse with the armor, thus keeping her "alive". Xemnas (or Xehanort) finds the armor and he remembers Aqua, so he takes the armor with him and puts it in his room.

Well from the way I've heard it, it doesn't look like a stab that kills. Also, that takes place in Sunset Horizon, and Aqua actually lives after that because afterwards her and Ven's rotting corpse arrive in Castle Oblivion. Plus, i don't see how by being killed her heart would be lost. She'd just be, well, dead.

PS: This is my first thread here, so... YEPPIE!

I'm glad yours isn't like some other people's first threads here. let's just say it's not always the best. Or with correct English.

Anyway, I just think that the armor isn't truly in there, that it's simply a faint memory of it from Xemnas in that Room. After all, it was like a brother/sister to the Room of Awakening in Castle Oblivion, and seeing as how Co dealt with memory, I don't see why that room wouldn't either. especially if when Xigbar snuck in to see who it was, nobody was in there.

Last edited:

Kaiju-Z

I see, those are some very good points o w o;;;

Well, thanks for clearing some things up for me, XD I am so impatient to find out what the hell happened D:

And yeah, I believe I know what you mean. And English isn't even my first language @ _ @

PS: Buffy reference indeed >w<

tomasmccann

Awards
Why does everyone think the chamber of repose is Castle Oblivion? In the video it clearly shows Xemnas accessing the computer and opening a gate in Ansem's lab. Don't flame me if i'm mistaking, but i think i remember this the way i described it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Why does everyone think the chamber of repose is Castle Oblivion? In the video it clearly shows Xemnas accessing the computer and opening a gate in Ansem's lab. Don't flame me if i'm mistaking, but i think i remember this the way i described it.

Nobody even thinks the Chamber of Repose is in Castle Oblivion. Everybody knows that CoR is in RG in the basement of the labs and that CoA is in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back