• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

The only reliable source is Disney or Square Enix.
But June would be very nice. :3

Jakek9

June 1st is actually a great date to be released on. Especially since it follows up on days in which Square normally releases its games

(HAS NOTBEEN CONFIRMED FOR JUNE 1ST, I WAS JUST SAYING IF IT WAS)

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I like the idea of a summer release date because then I have plenty of time to play it when I get it.
And from the sound of things, I'm not going to want to put this game down when I start.

State

Awards

For those curious about MW2:
The problem with this game is that it was rushed. They focused on the multiplayer and didn't run a beta test, reason to why the game gets online updates, which aren't that very helpful.

Back on topic...
I'd say summer 2010 (mid June-late July).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I could do a few months of it as long as we got a trailer or something of the sorts in english. though I would want the release date to be in June or July. Not August since I start school again then.

WaveK89

I could do a few months of it as long as we got a trailer or something of the sorts in english. though I would want the release date to be in June or July. Not August since I start school again then.

I'm looking forward to the NA Website which will have an English trailer which will show the release date of the game. Of course, this is just an random assumption that all of this would happen at the same time.

awesomename

Is june 1 a tuesday? Square Enix only seems to be doing things on tuesday lately. Maybe the tuesday after FF13 they might give us something about a release in summer 2010

Lonbilly

Awards

I'm looking forward to the NA Website which will have an English trailer which will show the release date of the game. Of course, this is just an random assumption that all of this would happen at the same time.

Well, seeing as how the track record with SE and the NA websites has gone, I'm not sure it will be on there. After all, they never finished the KH2 site >.>

Silver warrior

I am kinda worry that they will change the release date to longer than summer becuse they are going to change and add more stuff.

Lonbilly

Awards

I am kinda worry that they will change the release date to longer than summer becuse they are going to change and add more stuff.

I'm pretty sure that's why the release date is for summer. I mean, I'm sure it only takes about a few months to add in a new difficulty, mess with some scenes, etc.

Fortissimo

Yeah and they have been working on the new material for a while now, and they had a very good estimate of when they would be finished before they game us the release span. Chances of it comming out post-August are very slim.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i hope it doesnt come out in the summer :(
im going to be in Mexico

Lonbilly

Awards

i hope it doesnt come out in the summer :(
im going to be in Mexico

Chances are that is when it's coming out. Any longer or shorter would be ha-weird.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

if it does come out
it better be in june
july is too late

Lonbilly

Awards

Personally I'd be willing to wait 'till July or August if we got a bunch of bonuses like in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back