• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

i dont like this....I liked the May realease everyone thought it was...(but i did think that it was going to be later than May)...I would've liked it to be in May, cuz that means it would be easier to get it for my B-Day...but, depending on the date, I will change my attitude...lol.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Hm, this can be a good thing for me if it comes out in August... my birthday is in August, so someone can buy the game for me, and possibly a PSP. xD

...And now it's coming out in the summer! Which is kinda good, because we'll all have more time to play it without being burdened by schoolwork. For those of us in school, at least.

My birthday is also in August but I hope BBS doesn't come out that late because August may still be summer break but i'll have to start school again around August 25th or something so I wouldn't get that much time to play it then. :/

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

We also got Kurt Zisa and Phantom when they didnt

REALLY!!!!

I so did not know that we got more stuff then the JAPS did for the first KH game (i'm not saying FM)

that just gave me new hope for BbS...lol.

Birnax

June-August?
Thats a ridiculously long time to wait for a psp game.
I hope the localizers don't edit anything like Braig's gun animation and him getting his scars.

MeggieKeyblader

My birthday is also in August but I hope BBS doesn't come out that late because August may still be summer break but i'll have to start school again around August 25th or something so I wouldn't get that much time to play it then. :/

Hmm, true :-/ I guess June would be more ideal, then. I just don't know how I'm gonna save up for a PSP and the game by that time... maybe I'll ask for an early birthday present :3

xhavenx

thats too long. although it does give them time to fine tune everything, 7 months is wayy to long to wait. and i have high hopes for this game. just have to wait i guess..

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

So? It doesn't matter.. Quality is not Quantity see mw2 like example worst GAME ever.
yea i agree we all know BBS is going to be awesome and to add to your comment MW2 did suck i bought that game thinking it be amazing what i got was a shitty game i would not even buy it if it was $1 i play Uncharted 2 online more than that game.

miiworld2

Awards

Mhn-Mhn! That's it. I'm importing. I'm not gonna wait THAT long just to get it! I'm going to Play-Asia right now!

sheesh... it's like Dissidia all over again =_=

EDIT: Wait a minute! What do GameInformer knows? NOTHIN'!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

It seems a bit way too long, but I guess it's worth the wait seeing how it looks promising.

Kentsu13

i really hope its for a early sumemr release so i can play it during the summer all they gotta do is translate everything plus voice (which they started on rite?)

Sadie808

I laugh they change Braig`s sniper rifle shot^^

KairiXN14

I feel like crying now....if this is true, it's way too far from now. I really was looking forward to BBS coming out sooner. My hopes just crashed and burned.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Come on, keep those comments going. Come on, keep crying... or whining. shamisen

Oh thank god. It means we might not have to suffer through more "why did HE choose you"s.
Let's just hope it means they'll actually translate and not rewrite the script, like "who will I have ice cream with?!"
...I'm getting the feeling the "translation" team just might not like Roxas now.

Kingdom Hearts have been getting the wrong end of the stick when it comes to transalations. With Kingdom Hearts, it wasn't that bad, considering it has months of translating between Jan/Feb - September.

If they want to rewrite the script, then get someone who can be witty and intelligent with the script. Even hire someone from Atlus, as they can rewrite a script better than others.

Which would mean an FM. So uh. I hope not, actually

An FM going to happen anyway. Square-Enix gets a kick out of charging full price for extra belts and zippers and Japan laps it up.

Soxas

we should all just be happy that we have a date instaed of wondering.and besides it might come out earlier than what they are telling us or itll come out closer to june.

jawz

Curses NOMURA!!!!!!! ffffuuu

Kairisr91

That is just sad... I don't understand why we have to wait so long, it does not make any sense... This sounds fishy... >.>

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi

Someone check out the second scan they put up. See the second page? There is a picture of Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, Master Eraqus, and Vanitas, and next to each of them is a picture of someone . Could it be the VAs? I wish there was a better picture.

THat is them comparing BBS characters to Star Wars.

Terra = Anakin
MX = Senator Palpatine
Aqua= Obiwan
Eraques = Yoda
Vanitas=Darth maul
Ventus= Ahsoka

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

June-August?
Thats a ridiculously long time to wait for a psp game.
I hope the localizers don't edit anything like Braig's gun animation and him getting his scars.

No it's not, Dissidia took about the same ammount of time to come out in english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back