• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

dissidia was rebalenced had new cutscenes and had new modes

Malevolence

Raw Life

I hope it comes in July, cause we'll, thats my birthday. Or sooner would be nice. Actually now would be even better.

Heart Flow 3

Thank God About time hopefully this is the correct date now i can finally kno the story an what mickey meant in the letter in coded an kno wat happens with Terra, Ven, and Aqua YES! Hopefully they wont keep changin the realease date like they did with kingdom hearts 2 when it was being realeased in the NA

Awards

In the developers interview, they said that they are planning extras for the international releases.

I'm hoping they'll make Hades invulnerable to fire like they did in KH1, 2, and CoM. Cuz it was stupid seeing Aqua attacking him with fire moves and beating him. The boss fights do seem alright, but I think they could be more challenging and longer. The fights with Lucifer, Maleficent, Hades, and Captain Hook are WAYYYYYY too short!!!!!

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

In the developers interview, they said that they are planning extras for the international releases.

I'm hoping they'll make Hades invulnerable to fire like they did in KH1, 2, and CoM. Cuz it was stupid seeing Aqua attacking him with fire moves and beating him. The boss fights do seem alright, but I think they could be more challenging and longer. The fights with Lucifer, Maleficent, Hades, and Captain Hook are WAYYYYYY too short!!!!!

Oh YES!!! i agree can't wait to see what the extras will be...

Blobbit

Awards

I think the people who are crying should just be quiet <<"

With Brawl, they kept pushing the release date, and then everyone demanded it to come out, letting them not work on the WiFi as much. I'm fine with this date as long as they actually add/fix stuff: Lip sync, maybe extra bosses, etc.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

What in the world is up with the comments about hate toward KH2 and BBS? I don't recall KH2 being a crappy game at all, I loved it... and what does that have to do with BBS?

Although I have to say I feel like Square Enix (IN AMERICA!!!) is procrastinating a bit... voice actors were confirmed to have finished recording since mid-December. The only thing I can think they would have to do is lip-synching and censoring (I wouldn't know what they would censor because I have not played BBS) I mean, KH2 took only 3 months to get in Japan... why would it take 6-7 months on BBS?

I'm not upset about this as much as I have to wait, but I'm upset because I have friends who bought the Japanese version and try to give me spoilers everyday and it gets really irritating.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hot damn. I will hopefully get it and be playing it on the plan to Europe:D

Omegataco

Awards

I think we'll be compensated for the wait anyway since they've announced that we'll be getting a few extras such as possible new boss fights, keyblades, etc. (which will give them an excuse to make a final mix -.-)

A date around this timeframe was inevitable and you guys should have known it; With FFXII coming out in March and all.

~Shadow~

wait! who said there was goign to be extras in the usa/europe versions? show me proof!

canito_q

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

what the hell. if they finished voice acting in december wtf would it take them 6 months for them to get it released? -.-
this sucks so much.

and they ain't adding shit for the na version. as a matter of fact when has kh EVER added something for the NA version that the JPN version DIDN'T have? its THEIR game. and well say goodbye at looking at those awsome videos of braig and eraqus getting their scars because they are going to censor it. going to censor braig's guns as well. pathethic.

if there is anything i want them to edit its the battle with master xehanort and vanitas with tav. can they at least play fate of the unknown besides that chippy theme in that battle? but im livin in lala land here. no way thats happening

Be careful with what you say please, I didn't even end reading your post

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Well if a BBS final mix does come out at least everyone can import it. PSP are region free!!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

The PSP may be region free... but some of us can't read or understand Japanese Nor do we want to just for one game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

and some of us don't have the money

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Well why do they even need to add extras? The game seems big enough to me. It bigger than KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back