• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

I think that maybe they are gonna add new stuff, like in Dissidia, I dont remember what in specific but after NA release was here like in 3 months they where launching another version in japan, that was the NA release, so maybe is that.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

August seems a bit long, but I'm fine with June, my birthdays in May, so I'll just get all them Gamestop gift cards then. I hope they add content if they're taking this long with it, though. Maybe a new secret boss, wasn't Sephiroth added for us in Kingdom Hearts? Maybe some different keyblades, stuff like that would be cool. But the game was fully voiced, so I would expect VAing to take to maybe about now, if they started in November. So they probably want to lip-sync it.

Samhain

Bronze Member

what the hell. if they finished voice acting in december wtf would it take them 6 months for them to get it released? -.-
this sucks so much.

and they ain't adding shit for the na version. as a matter of fact when has kh EVER added something for the NA version that the JPN version DIDN'T have? its THEIR game. and well say goodbye at looking at those awsome videos of braig and eraqus getting their scars because they are going to censor it. going to censor braig's guns as well. pathethic.

if there is anything i want them to edit its the battle with master xehanort and vanitas with tav. can they at least play fate of the unknown besides that chippy theme in that battle? but im livin in lala land here. no way thats happening

DarMar106

Something bugs me, if "Square Enix told Game Informer", then how come they havent made a press release or anything yet? Spread around the interwebs. Plus guys the long the wait, the more the anticipation, it's all about buildup.

BUT as other are saying the concern i see is how it will do. The PSP hasn't done that well here in the West where the console is king. Do you see kids walking arounf with their eyes glued to a PSP screen? no, they all have Nintendo DS.
I've had a PSP since 3 years ago. It's been collection dust as my PS3 gets continuous play. Its onyl recently been used because im making sure ti still works and checking out hos hooking up to my tv works in pre for BbS release.

So if BbS doesn't do well in the states financially its not because its a bad game, its just because like i said "Console is King" its not like in japan where they all have the personal handheld thingamajig, which is also the reason Coded will probably never be released on NA phones.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

and they ain't adding shit for the na version. as a matter of fact when has kh EVER added something for the NA version that the JPN version DIDN'T have?

KH1 in Japan didn't have Ice Titan or Sephiroth, while the NA one did. Kind of why FM came out, I believe.

I wouldn't mind extra's for the NA release. I don't think anymore would fit though.

Samhain

Bronze Member

KH1 in Japan didn't have Ice Titan or Sephiroth, while the NA one did. Kind of why FM came out, I believe.

I wouldn't mind extra's for the NA release. I don't think anymore would fit though.
really? well that DOES make sense. nvr knew that.

but what about kh2fm? the jpn version and na were the same thing and yet jpn still got more features and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better gameplay and hard mode than the crap they released for kh2.

what i really want is them putting "fate of the unknown" in the battle of TAV against mx and vanitas. that would be pretty epic but that aint happenin and im pretty sure they are going to censor braig's guns, and braig and eraqus gettin their scars.

Lonbilly

Awards

really? well that DOES make sense. nvr knew that.

but what about kh2fm? the jpn version and na were the same thing and yet jpn still got more features and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better gameplay and hard mode than the crap they released for kh2.

It was probably because SE is known for making rereleases of their games with special editions in Japan. Either way I'm sure a FM of KH would have come whether or not NA got more things. Which is why they should give us more things ebcause we'll never get FM's, just remakes.

I'm hoping if there is any extra's though that we finally get an epic TAV vs MX & Vanitas boss fight in each scenario, and then the last bosses. Would love flying Keyblades and mountains going up everywhere.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Haha, June - August. Now a lot of you KHtards will complain and cry about it. I knew it would get a localisation length of Dissidia-style.

Oh thank god. It means we might not have to suffer through more "why did HE choose you"s.
Let's just hope it means they'll actually translate and not rewrite the script, like "who will I have ice cream with?!"
...I'm getting the feeling the "translation" team just might not like Roxas now.

Hopefully, it might mean new content.

Which would mean an FM. So uh. I hope not, actually.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

yay! if this is correct (i must be evil I'm hoping for august...o.o) i get more time than i expected to buy myself a PSP... which means more likely i get BBS on the day it comes out.

and yes i'm dead serious.. i hope it comes out in august.

Lonbilly

Awards

Which would mean an FM. So uh. I hope not, actually.

Well, either way I think there's going to be an FM. I figure since there probably will be, that we might as well get new content rather than the exact same as Japan and then they also get an FM.

kostas

Awards

it seems i find and post the news first ...evil laugh...

Key

Exile
Awards

august?! haven't we been waiting enough time?? grrrrr.

oh well. i guess it'll be worth the wait, i hust hope they don't censor braig and eraqus getting their scars.... that'd SUCK.

Lady-Lee

Awards

Are we actually going to real lip syncing this time? If so I'll gladly accept the long wait. I guess I can use dissidia as a distraction then.

MeggieKeyblader

Hm, this can be a good thing for me if it comes out in August... my birthday is in August, so someone can buy the game for me, and possibly a PSP. xD

...And now it's coming out in the summer! Which is kinda good, because we'll all have more time to play it without being burdened by schoolwork. For those of us in school, at least.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

I was hoping for April-May :/
Lets hope it will be out in June and not August >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back