• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

You have no idea. I haven't played the jap version at all, and from what I hear, the game is spectacular. I'm so ready for the NA release.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Yeah, I figured they'd wait until after E3 so they could showcase it there. Square is living up to my expectations. Whether that's a good or bad thing is another story. They're gonna need plenty of time to hype this game up though, PSP isn't that popular here. Those extras are gonna be needed to get this game to sell. I think a lot of the localization is done though, it's just a matter of Square NA wanting to showcase it at E3 to hype the shit out of it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

You do realise that EVERY NA version of KH has had more content then its Japanese counter part, right?
Except CoM, Re:CoM, KH2 and 358/2 Days.

Your reference only works with KH1, in fact.

KH2 actually had stuff cut out in the NA version (like hydra blood and pirate guns).

well no duh there larger USA is like 8 thousand times bigger than Japan, but I'm saying that they have bigger fans over there, you have people that sleep and dream KH, while people in the USA, just complain about the game/storyline.

Uh, Japan has 1/3rd the population of the US I believe. And yet it's much smaller.
To assume the fans there are "bigger" is kind of not giving credit to the US fans who drive the largest sales of the franchise of the 3 gaming regions.

7thspade

BTW, If you REALLY wanted too, you could boil down ANY game from ANY genre to being mindlessly repetitive. As the consumer it's YOUR job to use all the tools at your disposal to create your own style that makes it fun. You only have your own lack of creativity to blame...

You pretty much head the nail on the head there.

Anyways, I've lost some of my hype for BBS, so I'm comfortable waiting a few months. Hopefully it'll be out in June or July. If August is the absolute latest, then that's not too bad.

Suzuku

Alright, now that we know the game is coming out between June and August, we can narrow down the days. Since pretty much every game in America is on a Tuesday, we can narrow it down to these days:

June 1st
June 8th
June 15th
June 22nd
June 29th

July 6th
July 13th
July 20th
July 27th

August 3rd
August 10th
August 17th
August 24th
August 31st

Knowing Squeenix, probably August 31st. :p

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

At least May at the soonest but, whatever gives me time to save up for a PSP

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

So any chance KH2FM will come out in the months april-augeut?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Hell no. NA or any other country in the world apart from Japan will NEVER get the final mixes unless someone imports it.

αsiя

space coke

Alright, now that we know the game is coming out between June and August, we can narrow down the days. Since pretty much every game in America is on a Tuesday, we can narrow it down to these days:

June 1st
June 8th
June 15th
June 22nd
June 29th

July 6th
July 13th
July 20th
July 27th

August 3rd
August 10th
August 17th
August 24th
August 31st

Knowing Squeenix, probably August 31st. :p

atleast it has a chance on being released on the first day of June

Deep-Wonder

Why even tease us with this ballpark estimate? Frankly I'd be happier with a release date of a release date, i.e., "We'll let you know March 9th."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back