• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

AAARGH How is it possible we are STILL waiting for the friggin release date. I wanna something solid to look forward to and its allready friggin march.

Only thing missing is announcement for december release or something o_O.

Seriously... remember when a lot of people thought that it was going to come out in March? And now we don't even have the release date, the voice actors of 2 of the main characters, or the Ultimania.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards

Hopefully the VA that they will choose for Aqua really suits her.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

^ Selena Gomez

nuff said....

I'd rather her voice Kairi. That is, if Hayden doesn't come back and we get Alyson. Or they could always get Dakota Fanning <3333333

But anyway, I can wait for BbS for awhile as long as there are a good amount of bonuses and we get to hear everyone's voices in a trailer soon.

kwkatz09

Maybe we will hear something about BBS after FF13 comes out here. If we don't hear something or anything by then thats just sad. All we are asking for is something to reassure us that it's coming soon. How hard could it be to launch a US website for BBS with big bold letters saying "Coming Soon" SE is making me a sad Kingdom Hearts fan right now. :(

Fortissimo

They'll probably start working on the website after FF13. SE wants all attention on it so it sells well. Then after the hype of the big release has died down, they'll probably shift gears to BBS and we can start expecting trailers or something.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Still nothing on the SE site...

Anyway, here's the site if you want to check it (I'll be gone for the rest of this week and Spring Break)

SQUARE ENIX

WaveK89

Still nothing on the SE site...

Anyway, here's the site if you want to check it (I'll be gone for the rest of this week and Spring Break)

SQUARE ENIX

One reason why I stay up pass midnight is to see if there is anything new posted on the site.

Lady-Lee

Awards

I haven't been here in days in hopes that it would atleast lead to the release date of the release date of the official release date, but to no avail....sigh this is hurtfuls1angrypple

sonicrider97

Awards

Yeah. Kh BBS probably won't have a release date for a while.

Morbidust

June-August sounds pretty accurate. I know a guy working for Gamestop who continues to reassure me that BBS is releasing in August too. I'm sure I'll grab a copy of the NA ver. when we finally see it.

I wouldn't have thought twice about wasting my time with the KH series before I tried BBS[JP]. I got my imported copy a few weeks ago after ordering the game on a whim. I love the game and have since purchased and started playing the first game in the series.

kwkatz09

Ugh this waiting is the worst. All we can do is try to find other things to distract ourselves during this wait. I'm using College, Star Ocean games, and random anime shows to keep me busy during this annoying wait for the release date of the release date.

Jakek9

Well I haven't finished Re:COM so that'll keep me occupied. Then I am getting KH2 Final Mix, so that will occupy me for awhile. Though I just want a damn release date. Seriously. Worst, most anticipated wait ever.

Fortissimo

Ugh this waiting is the worst. All we can do is try to find other things to distract ourselves during this wait. I'm using College, Star Ocean games, and random anime shows to keep me busy during this annoying wait for the release date of the release date.

I know... I really don't have anything to entertain myself while i wait and I am oh so very close to spoiling myself. I might just break down and buy FF13 for Xbox (even though I would rather wait till i have a ps3) to make the wait seem less long. s1angrypple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back