• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

I`m slowly dying waiting for BBS to come out. Its a form of torture I`m sure of it! I`m hoping for a June release date and a July release date at the latest. It will come out when it comes out and I`ll just have to find a way to survive until then. : /

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

I`m slowly dying waiting for BBS to come out. Its a form of torture I`m sure of it! I`m hoping for a June release date and a July release date at the latest. It will come out when it comes out and I`ll just have to find a way to survive until then. : /

*sigh* same here.. i'm trying to entertain my time with art contests, and i won one this week XD but anyway... on topic... why won't they release at LEAST some sign with:

SUMMER 2010

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Alright, guys, I've update the OP with a new bit of news that is not official nor verified, thanks to our lovely Smile.

Awards
Hm.
I'd scoff it off as a placeholder date, as tentative release dates are usually on the 1st, 15th, or 30th/last day of the month.
But at the same time, June 1st is a Tuesday, which, for whatever reason, is a kind of universal standard release day for Video Games.

Eh.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
In the update on the front page I did, I mentioned that it was a place-holder and not confirmed by anybody, so I don't get people's hopes up. Plus, I see this date as a world-wide English release date since PSPs aren't region locked.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wait why do people think its gonna flop its the best game created
the only negative is that the game in america will be edited heavily i might buy play it once in eglish then return it to play it agin in jappense

Rix

:)
Awards
Oh. i hope this is true. Then I'll have the game on my summer vacation :) Something to do on the plane.

A

Azrael

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

So? It doesn't matter.. Quality is not Quantity see mw2 like example worst GAME ever.

Doesn't matter as long as it's popular and it's selling.

BBS might flop because of this. I already downloaded my own Japanese copy so I'm good.

SoraXVen

I hope this turns out to be accurate, because I have to leave for college in august and I would have no time to play between football and school. So early June would give me just enough time to beat it. Plus I don't have to buy a psp I can just steal my brothers :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I really like this new unofficial release date. I hope June 1 becomes the official release date! Thats three days after my birthday and if it comes out then I won`t have to pay for it, well maybe I won`t.

TVA1994

it does matter when Square-Enix concludes that the changes they made is losing fans, therefore we will go back to the shitty ways of KH2, where having an extremely high amount of AP and too little abilities that are actually useful, plus mashing X with occasional triangle will be the norm.

The changes that Square Enix is helping the fans dumbsh!t. There making the bosses harder, making the game much simpler for us, and making it longer and better. If u look around for interviews with the people they say what they are changing. I do wish tho that it was coming out earlier then that tho. THATS ANOTHER 3 MONTHS DAMMIT!!! I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BAD!!!! AND THE SUCKIEST THING ABOUT IT THE MOST IS THAT ITS THE DAY OF FINALS FOR ME. AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GET IT TILL THE AFTERNOON......AND I WONT BE PLAYING THAT MUCH BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO STUDY FOR FINALS ON THE NEXT DAY.....

MeggieKeyblader

Well, if this is real, then great! I'll be able to play it for days on end right after school ends. It's actually better than April or May, because I wouldn't have much time to play, and if I did, my grades would probably drop. xD So I guess it's good that it's coming out right before summer so we'll have a lot of time to play it without consequences.

Magic

it does matter when Square-Enix concludes that the changes they made is losing fans, therefore we will go back to the shitty ways of KH2, where having an extremely high amount of AP and too little abilities that are actually useful, plus mashing X with occasional triangle will be the norm.

The changes that Square Enix is helping the fans dumbsh!t. There making the bosses harder, making the game much simpler for us, and making it longer and better. If u look around for interviews with the people they say what they are changing. I do wish tho that it was coming out earlier then that tho. THATS ANOTHER 3 MONTHS DAMMIT!!! I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BAD!!!! AND THE SUCKIEST THING ABOUT IT THE MOST IS THAT ITS THE DAY OF FINALS FOR ME. AND I WONT BE ABLE TO GET IT TILL THE AFTERNOON......AND I WONT BE PLAYING THAT MUCH BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO STUDY FOR FINALS ON THE NEXT DAY.....
Remember that this is not the actual day. It will probably come out later than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back