• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xhavenx

if we have to wait till june, then lets wait till june. we cant do nothing about it except complain, and whats the point in that. but still, they must have a good reason to release it in june.
i still have hopes for this game and im willing to wait till then, because i have other games to play right now, like bad company 2!

Musical charm

Well, to me it sounds true, gameinformer did say the game would release between june and august,and now they're saying it's coming out on june 1, so it does seem reasonable to me, hope they show the release date on this month's issue.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Hmm, June 1st. Is this Perhaps a Tuesday for America?

Eh, I'm looking forward to this regardless. Birth by Sleep is the make or break deal for me. It can conclude that the series still has awesome potential or that it's potential wasted and the series have always been shit.

Then I tease you fans.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well, to me it sounds true, gameinformer did say the game would release between june and august,and now they're saying it's coming out on june 1, so it does seem reasonable to me, hope they show the release date on this month's issue.
Official, precise launch dates are never known by gaming press BEFORE the company officially announces it. Sorry to break it to you.

It's just a filler date. Filler dates are always the first or last day of a month, and games never release on the first day of a month.

We won't know the exact day until Square-Enix announces it.

If it wanted to be somewhat believable, the day would have to be something like the 23rd or 28th.

Musical charm

Official, precise launch dates are never known by gaming press BEFORE the company officially announces it. Sorry to break it to you.

It's just a filler date. Filler dates are always the first or last day of a month, and games never release on the first day of a month.

We won't know the exact day until Square-Enix announces it.

If it wanted to be somewhat believable, the day would have to be something like the 23rd or 28th.

oh, I never thought about that, thanks, no hard feelings ^v^

Jakek9

Hmmm.

That is a tuesday. And what particular days do square enix love to release games on? I believe Tuesday is one of them.
Possible, but I bet you it's just a simple filler date. It will be towards the end or middle. at least its most likely.

tjproductions93

People need to stop complaining...It WILL get here..... They may already be done with the programming and voices but you have to add the time it takes to compress the files together And the time it takes to make thousands of copies and ship them to the stores.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but you have to add the time it takes to compress the files together And the time it takes to make thousands of copies and ship them to the stores.

That's not why it's taking so long. They are adding and changing things, THAT'S why.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
eeeehhhhh so a released date that isnt confirm =/
cool cool

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
People need to stop complaining...It WILL get here..... They may already be done with the programming and voices but you have to add the time it takes to compress the files together And the time it takes to make thousands of copies and ship them to the stores.

Please stop while you're at it. You don't really know what you're talking about.

Square-Enix is just notoriously terrible at localizing games on time. It has nothing to do with "there's a lot to do".

PS3 games can release world-wide in 8 languages on one-disc in one month, but Square-Enix can take over a year to to localize a game in 2 languages for 3 territories.

You only need a few weeks at most to manufacture thousands of copies.

dan99iel

Sadly, I can't help but think this is just a filler date or a date to show the start of the estimated time frame of release since they can't really show "1/6/2010 - 31/8/2010"

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
June 1st. Well, we have until that day and many bitchy fans that will complain. First they say KH2 was crap, but it was easier than KH and COM. they say Days was a waste of Time, Calling Xion a Mary Sue, and thinking it a side story when it's a part of the series. Than Coded, but what people say, I have no cule. Now BBS, I hate KHtard so much.

You know what, Bleep the Khtards, Bleep the haters, the compainers, and the many people who calls this a fanfiction. THat's the biggest insult to me, and I write fanfics. The second BBS comes here, I will beat it in two weeks, than gives those tards a piece of my mind. Sorry, I've seen too much of this with Sonic. But it's another side, another story.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^you do know that you don't have to sit through all those "KHtards". You could just leave and save us all your little rants

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
June 1st. Well, we have until that day and many bitchy fans that will complain. First they say KH2 was crap, but it was easier than KH and COM. they say Days was a waste of Time, Calling Xion a Mary Sue, and thinking it a side story when it's a part of the series. Than Coded, but what people say, I have no cule. Now BBS, I hate KHtard so much.

You know what, Bleep the Khtards, Bleep the haters, the compainers, and the many people who calls this a fanfiction. THat's the biggest insult to me, and I write fanfics. The second BBS comes here, I will beat it in two weeks, than gives those tards a piece of my mind. Sorry, I've seen too much of this with Sonic. But it's another side, another story.

Sorry but who was even talking about fanfics or the quality of the game?

I think you found yourself in the wrong thread. This is for discussion of a supposed release date for BbS.

Unless you're just retarded.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry but who was even talking about fanfics or the quality of the game?

I think you found yourself in the wrong thread. This is for discussion of a supposed release date for BbS.

Unless you're just retarded.
Um, I'm was talking about other sites like Youtube. I'm not retarded, I have 3.1 GPA. And I want to get back on the topic about the date please?

Soxas

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

In Japan, yes. But in the west, it's a totally different playing field. Do not forget that in Japan, handhelds are more popular than Home Consoles.

So yes, I'm willing to bet that Birth by Sleep will flop in the west.
flop or not im not gonna miss out on this game.it definately will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back