• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I know that, but theres about 3 pages of people saying it's a place-holder date and you could only figure that out from a front page that was updated after people were saying it's a place-holder.
I know it's a place holder and i dont read all the pages dude im just saying im excited because Gameinformer is pretty relieable, damn man fucking chill with that "YOU COULDNT FIGURE THAT OUT" shit STFU and find something better to do than criticize people.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was posts above yours as well o_O.

Gameinformer wouldn't know until S-E decided to say "Yes, this is the release date..." and that doesn't look to be any time soon.

and if anyone needs to chill, it's the person who is using caps lock which insinuates yelling, swearing and seems to be losing their head over a simple thing

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I know it's a place holder and i dont read all the pages dude im just saying im excited because Gameinformer is pretty relieable, damn man fucking chill with that "YOU COULDNT FIGURE THAT OUT" shit STFU and find something better to do than criticize people.

You do realize you're the one making it into a big deal and getting off-topic now, right? Jeez, can't you people take you're arguments into VM's or something >.>

Anyway, I do hope the date is the 1st of June, but knowing SE and how long they take with stuff I imagine it'll be longer.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
and if anyone needs to chill, it's the person who is using caps lock which insinuates yelling, swearing and seems to be losing their head over a simple thing
Well it is a simple thing so why keep it up? i see youre pretty dedicated to this so im just going to stop arguing with you, all i said is that i was excited for BBS release and you jumped on it making your dumb remarks so i guess you win because im done with you so you can post all you want and i wont give a fuck.

Gram

Banned
Awards
june T^T seems so far away....
though better than nothing, if were lucky the actually date will be sooner.

kostas

Awards
i believe there are gonna be may people who will buy a psp to play kh bbs

Fortissimo

i believe there are gonna be may people who will buy a psp to play kh bbs

Yeah I can see that happening. The demand may not be as bad as it was in Japan, but still.
I'm getting a new PSP because mine is broken. I play other games on it, but I just haven't been motivated to get a new one until the news about the BBS release dates. So I guess saving up money for the game and PSP will keep me occupied till the summer release.

USS-Bebi

Yeah I can see that happening. The demand may not be as bad as it was in Japan, but still.
I'm getting a new PSP because mine is broken. I play other games on it, but I just haven't been motivated to get a new one until the news about the BBS release dates. So I guess saving up money for the game and PSP will keep me occupied till the summer release.

Same here. My psp's screen was scratched like hell and the power button would randomly jam on me. I was gonna get a PSPgo but since I found out BBS isn't for it i just decided to get a 3000 just for BBS.

I am really excited for this game.

I just hope this doesn't become the Kingdome Hearts equivelant to Star Ocean IV where a series just dies for me.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I might buy a new PSP since I screwed up my first one, or I might borrow my friend's PSP, since he has two of them. He got the second one recently by winning that stacker game when we were at the movies on the first try. Lucky bastard :(

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I have a feeling it won't be as early as the first of June. Which is fine with me, beating Crisis Cora again, and Dissidia, and KH2 for the second time will occupy me for that long. I couldn't care less if it took longer, though.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Hopefully this one turns into the official release date for NA BBS =3.

I just can't wait to get my hands on it XD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back