• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
In my eyes, it honestly doesnt matter when it comes out, or how much it costs, or even how good the game is ( i know for a fact it wont be as shitty as some make it out to be), but i know i WILL get it the day it comes out!

*hums "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"*

awesomename

Maybe I'm the first one to say this, but, maybe someone should ask GameInformer.com if that's the actual release date Square Enix gave them, or if it's just a placeholder.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Maybe I'm the first one to say this, but, maybe someone should ask GameInformer.com if that's the actual release date Square Enix gave them, or if it's just a placeholder.
you might (might) be the first to say it, but not the first to think it. i doubt they'd confirm it yet though, even if it was true.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
You should. How dare you put a lacklustre series like this on the front news with any 'worthy news' where there's far better news stories on other games.

if you dislike kingdom hearts, then why, if I may ask are you following the game's release date?

and back on topic: why doesn't someone actually, oh i don't know, ASK gameinformer.com? didn't people send emails to confirmed NA VAs and they actually reply?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
if you dislike kingdom hearts, then why, if I may ask are you following the game's release date?

and back on topic: why doesn't someone actually, oh i don't know, ASK gameinformer.com? didn't people send emails to confirmed NA VAs and they actually reply?

Chrono Mizaki was being sarcastic.

Why should someone have to ask gameinformer to verify their dates? If they've published it on their website, then that's obviously what their current estimate/actual truth is. NA VAs won't reveal the release of the game if their contract says they are forbidden from doing so. They could get fired and sued and there really is no reason why they'd let a piece of important, secret information slip before an announcement. They're not stupid.

RoxasRules!lol

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

So they are both localizing BBS and Coded at the same time. So now I can wait

Has anyone EVERY thought about the fact that square is taking so long on bbs is because not only are they changing some stuff in bbs, but they are ALSO adding kingdom hearts coded to the NA version of BBS as a bundle? I mean think about it. S-E may not be adding stuff at all to the the NA verison of bbs, which is why they are adding coded instead? I mean, the normal time from the Japanese release date to the American release date for the KH series is, oh, about 3-4 months. now, imagine that, PLUS add in coded. editing THAT would take about the same amount of time, plus making it playable for the PSP. that would take about 3-5 months. If bbs IS coming out in the summer time, that would mean that it they are adding coded along with it. if not, then they would release them separately. either way, the reason the NA S-E team is taking so long on bbs, is because they are working on coded also.

But this is just a speculation. A theory. If im wrong, im wrong.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
People who worked on the game has said they are changing scenes, adding difficulty and maybe more bosses

kwkatz09

I hope June 1st is the real date. It's set at a perfect time, right when summer starts. :)

Unumus

Awards
hate to sound like an a** hole but i had already reprted this but someone closed the thread saying how it was a "place holder" date wich is the exact same thing that that person said about the June 1, 2010 thing but they still put it on the front page. =/

Boye

Seems like a decent placeholder date: at least we can expect it sometime in early June. Can't wait for the end of the [school] year. ^^

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
June 1st is a great release date its not to late or not to early, its perfect, but I don't know how I'm going to make it threw these next few months until June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back