• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwinterj

Good news I am going to take a gues that the UK version will come out around September. It is what I am expecting at least. I'm down with that. :)

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
June 1, I saw that first on youtube and I didn't believe the user. So, I went to the gameinformer site to see for myself. And, it turned out to be the same thing. I'll be surprised if the release date is right..

awesomename

Now a lot of people on the internet are saying that its June 1 in fact a guy on neoseeker said that his friend at square enix says that it's "june 1, give or take a day or two".
(Please don't kill me, I know this isn't official, just noticing it)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
neoseeker said that his friend at square enix says that it's "june 1, give or take a day or two".

I like how someone always claims they had a friend who works at SE that knows and what-not. I hate those kids >=O (not you, though.)

Anyway, I'll probably end up ignoring school to play this if it is June 1st. Bahhhh school =/

togocurian

Awards
Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

In Japan, yes. But in the west, it's a totally different playing field. Do not forget that in Japan, handhelds are more popular than Home Consoles.

So yes, I'm willing to bet that Birth by Sleep will flop in the west.

You're forgetting the devotion of a lot of fans though. I actually bought a PSP just so I could get BBS when it came out. You're foolish to think that just because home consoles are more popular that no one has a psp. Lots of people have PSPs and Nintendo DSes, they just prefer to play on their home consoles, while in Japan most people will take their handhelds around with them so they have something to do on the many train rides so the handhelds are more popular in Japan than america, but most american gamers have handhelds as well, at least the gamers who aren't just halo pvptards and actually care about the real content of the game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Protip: Stores and magazines always throw out placeholder dates like that. 1UP said KH2FM was coming out January 1st of 2008 at one point.

The only source that's truly reliable is SE themselves, and they've said nothing.

KH Fan Girl

Website
animeluvver.deviantart.com
Protip: Stores and magazines always throw out placeholder dates like that. 1UP said KH2FM was coming out January 1st of 2008 at one point.

The only source that's truly reliable is SE themselves, and they've said nothing.

and y is that? i'm seriously getting pissed off that they don't want to tell us anything even though FF XIII is out alread and GDC ended >.>

kwkatz09

and y is that? i'm seriously getting pissed off that they don't want to tell us anything even though FF XIII is out alread and GDC ended >.>

I agree. They say it's coming out this summer....well give us some proof! They act like we don't exist right now! And FFXIII is out here so they have no excuse not to be working on some BBS news to tell us.

Magic

I'm thinking that BBS is coming out after E3, just so Square can hype it up. I'm guessing a late June release, which is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back