• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS NA Secret Boss Theory [and possibly a whole new outlook to BBS's Secret Ending]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeCounsel

I think Xemnas knows about the room where Ven sleeps because maybe Aqua's armor is a very weakened sentiment. It could have her memories and maybe that's how Xemnas knows about it, but maybe he couldn't get the location of where it is. Besides even if he did, he wouldn't be able to get in would he?

00 Raiser Fan

^^ Yea I agree with you, her armor is probably a weakened sentiment. Otherwise how would Xemnas know that Ven's chamber is specifically in CO.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
The fight is possible in LoD because it's in CO. When Aqua created CO maybe some part of Eraqus that had been left behind was awakened. Also, why the hell is LoD the only world to change after it keyhole was shut?

KeybladeMaster07

well i think the secret boss cud be the main antagonist in kh3
i think nomura is giving us hints of wat is to come in kh3, just like LS in kh2fm
LS wasnt just a secret boss, it was a hint to bbs and possibly to kh3 i hope

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
After reading a better translation of the interview. You don't meet it twice, the debugger said he wouldn't want to meet it a second time. Because it took him twenty tries to beat it once.

MasterZeR0

I heard it was something Eraqus told Aqua to do if something was ever to happen to the world. Might be a keyblade master thing, I dunno. Wait for the english version I guess

It was a fail-safe, so the world didn't fall into the wrong hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back