• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS NA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
who knows... probably next summer

ven12roxas

i want it now but i can want alll i want . it will be aonce fter japan comes out but i still think the date will be release in janury ( i suck at spelling so sue me )

Radon

mofo
Announcement of release, a bit before the Japanese release.

Announcement of release date, Feb. or March.

Release sometime during the northern hemisphere summer.

Yuuki

i just hope they release it 3 oe 4 months after they release it in japan

Yuuki

if this game doesnt have correct lip-synching, ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!!
also have good voice actors....
otherwise it will suck...

Radon

mofo
I REALLY dont think it'll take 6 months to release it. I'm guessing late March, early April.

Square is funny when it comes to localising. There's Days which took about 4 months to be released almost everywhere else in the world whereas KH2 took 3 months for NA then in PAL territories it took 9 months. Then theres Dissidia, which I beleive took around a year..

everydaygamer

well it took days about 4 months after the japan release so I'm gonna guess may or June (figure it will take longer since BBS will probably have more voice acting than days).

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
SE is a bit lazy to localize there game. They do it the most often, they just take their time.

So, considering we had to wait more than half a year for Dissidia, we'll be lucky to have BBS for next September.

wwinterj

Mr.Wilhelm hit the nail on the head. I am from UK so I think by this time next year USA will have it and UK in December 2010. It is just the way square works. I want them to take there time and not rush so I would be happy if what I said was true. It goes without saying I would like it before that but if not that is fine by me.

Mister E

Square have been getting better with their localisation. 358/2 Days only took 4 months or so, which actually isn't that bad, and only another month after for the EU release (which REALLY surprised me, especially considering Dissidia was similar), and then of course they're synchronously translating FFXIII during development too.

If the Japanese version of BBS is out in January, I'll say April for the US and May or June for the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back