• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS-ness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilyKun01

Do you think bbs is going to come out on ds later on? If not, are you going to buy a psp JUST for bbs? (I might. >.>) Also what do you think about the new charas and gameplay? (It looks like Chain of Memories to me... o_O)

Candylanger

Awards
I've had my PSP ever since it came out, and I will do ANYTHING to be able to get BBS.

The new characters look real nice, and should be fun to play with, the gameplay might be interesting.

Especially since Nomura said it'd be easy to tell Roxas and Ven apart... as I dislike Roxas >.>;

When did he say that? I really hope he as better personality than Roxas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Do you think bbs is going to come out on ds later on? If not, are you going to buy a psp JUST for bbs? (I might. >.>) Also what do you think about the new charas and gameplay? (It looks like Chain of Memories to me... o_O)

1. Why would they downgrade everything in BBS just to put it on DS?
2. The only thing that BBS's gameplay has in common with BBS is that it uses a command Deck (NOT a card deck), and the commands are equiped before battle. Other than that it is very similar to previous KH games.
3. BBS is the next main KH game so I would expect new worlds and characters. Also I love the gameplay of BBS, atleast from what i've seen.

Khaki45

I've had my PSP ever since it came out, and I will do ANYTHING to be able to get BBS.

The new characters look real nice, and should be fun to play with, the gameplay might be interesting.

Same here and I agree. Sure back when it first came out the games it had weren't very good but Its paid off in the end, Dissidia and Birth by Sleep. Any Kingdom Hearts or classic Final Fantasy fan should at least consider getting it now, I don't know why you WOULDN'T if you are a real fan of those games.

Oh yea, and there is NO reason for Birth by Sleep to come out on the DS. PSP is already a portable system, and the DS is still releveant unlike Chain of Memories GBA (which I still like anyway)

Seeshinamaru13

stalking Grimmjow...from a distance...cuz yeah he'
I bought my PSP a long time ago when it first came out... I can't wait until I can get BBS... that will be such a wonderful day.

The new characters are awesome... and I have just recently become enamored with Terra... he's such an attractive glob of pixels. *blush*

The gameplay looks like it will be a lot of fun and I'm excited to see how the improved reaction command thing will make the game play more interesting... I am also quite interested in the new game board system thing they have created.

JTD95

Why would they put BBS on the DS?!
And yes, the only reason I'm buying a PSP is to get BBS.
The gameplay looks awesome and I can't wait to play it. And I think Nomura said something like that the BBS battle system was similar to COM's, that's properly why the it looks like COM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I had my PSP for about 3 years already, and I don't plan to get one of those new models when mine is just fine.

And there's no reason for BBS to be on the DS when Days was released for it. Also, the DS wouldn't be able to handle all everything BBS has, and wouldn't be able to replicate the same quality of the game on PSP.

And of course, the new characters kick ass. The gameplay is like a command deck that you can arrange yourself. It's like CoM and Days gameplay, but better imo.

ArmoredCrown

I dont think BBS would be remade on the DS, that would be more like a downgrade. I didn't get the PSP for BBS though, I got it so that i could play metal gear and watch south park on the go.

αsiя

space coke
i dont have a psp but i am going get one but not just for BBS
i want play Crisis Core, Dissidia, Liberty Stories, and BBS
only those games

i dont care cause im getting my PSP for FREEEEEE!!

and why would BBS be remade for the DS

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont have a psp but i am going get one but not just for BBS
i want play Crisis Core, Dissidia, Liberty Stories, and BBS
only those games

i dont care cause im getting my PSP for FREEEEEE!!

and why would BBS be remade for the DS

there's also soul calibur and little big planet, and of course, FF Agito XIII

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I came for the BBS but I stayed for the Dissidia. I got mine for BBS but if I knew all the other games I wouldve got it for them collectively aswel.

i've had a psp for about 3 years, but it broke about 1 year ago
birth by sleep is the game that got me off my ass and got me figuring out how to fix it
cause damn i wanna play this game

TwilightSorku

BbS is like a fresh start without a new universe like final fantasy games and pretells the events before KH1 so right now i am in a battle of dealing with my moded PSP or getting PSP GO as it would deal with my Music Needs

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Dont get a go. They arnt as good as the others IMO. no UMDs, smaller buttons (I would assume), not hackable as yet (or so I have heard). If you want to download all your games then do it with the 3000 and save yourself the money of buying the games.

Just so its not fully off topic.

BBS is on psp.

TwilightSorku

Dont get a go. They arnt as good as the others IMO. no UMDs, smaller buttons (I would assume), not hackable as yet (or so I have heard). If you want to download all your games then do it with the 3000 and save yourself the money of buying the games.

Just so its not fully off topic.

BBS is on psp.

what sorry the GO doesn;t have a UMD SLOT? sry for caps

BbS is like a fresh start without a new universe like final fantasy games and pretells the events before KH1 so right now i am in a battle of dealing with my moded PSP or getting PSP GO as it would deal with my Music Needs

what i would do if i were you is stick with the modded psp (i have one too xD) and get a bigger memery stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back