• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs new pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura.jpg

Lookin' kinda chubby there, Bromura.

Awards
The answer was that no plans had been announced yet, but that Nomura thinks some Japanese gamers might appreciate a Final Mix version that mirrors the North American version due to the additional optional boss fights and new items involved.
^Regarding a Final mix.
If only he cared that much about what we wanted as well. i would've had a KHFM+ a long time ago...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, Nomura looks less emo but more chubby now.

At least, there will be more optional bosses in BBS NA and they are much harder then the others. (OH~ If Lea is one of them, then he will be hard to defeat by a wooden toy.)

manmark

Awards
Okay, Nomura looks less emo but more chubby now.

At least, there will be more optional bosses in BBS NA and they are much harder then the others. (OH~ If Lea is one of them, then he will be hard to defeat by a wooden toy.)
i hope for a new boss at snow whites world.

I don t like the idea of aqua having the same boss with terra it is getting boring fighting magic mirror twice.Maybe they should put for terra the evil queen as a new boss

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
aww, you guys are mean ! he doesn't look like SUPER fat or anything ! its probably just the sweater ~ i think he looks better here then in other pictures where he's all emo and fag looking. eww.
EDIT:i read the comments of the article and someone said that it was a contest to see who could make nomura smile.. so i guess these guys didn't win.. lol. aww in that case, it makes it more funny ! xD

well at least he ain't at kubo's level yet.. but who cares if kubo's fat he's a firetrucking g x)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back