• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(BBS)Not for PSP GO!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nilsi95

Is it true that KHBBS is not coming for PSP GO? Because I just got a GO,just so I could play BBS when it finally came out,and then I suddenly start hearing about that it's not coming for GO. Theres NO WAY I'm buying a new PSP,but I'm NOT gonna miss BBS. What do you guys think I should do?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Is it true that KHBBS is not coming for PSP GO? Because I just got a GO,just so I could play BBS when it finally came out,and then I suddenly start hearing about that it's not coming for GO. Theres NO WAY I'm buying a new PSP,but I'm NOT gonna miss BBS. What do you guys think I should do?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH who would buy a go to begin with?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Get a regular PSP.

Exactly. Why the hell would anyone waste their money with that.
The screen's smaller, and no UMD. Sony's not even telling the public how many GOs they've sold. They just keep saying they're satisfied with the amount.
Trade it in, waste of money. For fifty extra dollars, you could've gotten a PS3

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
Take it back and state that it's not what you wanted to buy, and that you want the regular PSP. They should give you a PSP and the difference in the cost refunded. If they refuse, threaten to take it up with their superiors and/or fair trade.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
Sell it ASAP...like I'm not even joking. Sell it for as much as you can before other people start catching on to how much of a rip off the Go really is. Ebay. Amazon. Whatever. Get a PSP Slim with CFW.​

Sir Adamus

This is fail. Surely common sense would have told you to buy a regular PSP. We've been shown boxart for crying out loud!

beastlycool

what did you expect retard?!?!?!?!? they have been devolping the game before the psp go was even out and it has way to much information to just be downloaded. So if your not buying a new psp your screwed.

Raebus

Yeah, lets start insulting people over a handheld :D

Just buy a psp 3000 or whatever and ignore the flamers. :)

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Nah, I don't really like that idea. It's been confirmed and it makes sense if it's on regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back