• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
She does in the crappy Tinkerbell movies that came out recently...
I hate what Disney has become -_-

I've only seen one of those tinker bell movies and they aren't that bad. Their more like the Disney we all knew and love than some of the crap disney makes now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh, okay. :] Thanks for clearing that up. Incorrect translation, I guess?

Pretty much. The translations were done by ear since there weren't any subtitles in the trailers.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, the music on the KH sites always scares me before I remember to turn the volume down XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I've only seen one of those tinker bell movies and they aren't that bad. Their more like the Disney we all knew and love than some of the crap disney makes now.

Well I only saw one and it was TERRIBLE. It was like a bad attempt of making a Disney movie. You know those companies trying to rip off Disney when they made Quest for Camelot and Anistasia? (those 2 weren't bad movies but don't compare with true Disney) Imagine the quality of those movies being cut in half to become a crappy attempt at a Disney movie. That was my impression on the movie.

Anyway, can't wait til E3! Well... it already started but... can't wait til the Sony Press Conference!

Aquaman OS

Interestingly enough, Tinkerbell's VA claimed a while back that she did in fact record for Tinkerbell in BBS. Despite Tink having no dialogue in the Japanese version.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Interestingly enough, Tinkerbell's VA claimed a while back that she did in fact record for Tinkerbell in BBS. Despite Tink having no dialogue in the Japanese version.

Something always seemed wrong with her response. It just gave me the feeling that she skimmed the question, saw the word "Tinkerbell", and immediately assumed that the person was asking her if she would be voicing the character in the not-so-new movie.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah. I mean, KH usually sticks pretty closely to the Disney movies (they keep them looking the same, try for official VA etc) so I would have been really surprised if Tinkerbell actually had talked.

nicoleohbugga

Something always seemed wrong with her response. It just gave me the feeling that she skimmed the question, saw the word "Tinkerbell", and immediately assumed that the person was asking her if she would be voicing the character in the not-so-new movie.

Yeah. I mean, KH usually sticks pretty closely to the Disney movies (they keep them looking the same, try for official VA etc) so I would have been really surprised if Tinkerbell actually had talked.
Omg, I'm so glad they are not adding her little computer animated adventure into this.

Sempied

Or she could have lines from the new material that is being added to US/EU version.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, but am I the only person who liked Winnie the Pooh? I mean, I love Pooh.. ^_^

I loved Pooh's world. It made me cry in KH2. 'We'll always be here...' ;______;

It's like a reminder that Pooh bear has been there for generations and generations of kids, and he always will be...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, but am I the only person who liked Winnie the Pooh? I mean, I love Pooh.. ^_^

You're not the only one. To me, it wasn't good in KH1 but in RECOM and KH2 the minigames were a LOT of fun!

I can actually imagine Tigger as a summon in KH. For those who don't believe me, watch this scene at 4:10 - 6:00:
[video=youtube;ZFyG_HoUtzc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyG_HoUtzc[/video]

But I hate how they're trying to destroy the franchise with the "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" series. I swear, that show basically says "Kids are retards that will watch anything!" and I hate kid shows that do that.
But then again, Disney in general is suffering.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hate how they're trying to destroy the franchise with the "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" series. I swear, that show basically says "Kids are retards that will watch anything!" and I hate kid shows that do that.

Omg, is that the retarded puppet show? I was forced to watch that with my baby cousins once. My brain broke over and over, then shut down when Tigger shoves his ass at Pooh and says 'got an itch... wanna scratch~?'
DNW

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Omg, is that the retarded puppet show? I was forced to watch that with my baby cousins once. My brain broke over and over, then shut down when Tigger shoves his ass at Pooh and says 'got an itch... wanna scratch~?'
DNW

No it's the recent one in 3D animation and they replaced Christopher Robin with this retarded little girl with a little puppy who does absolutely nothing and they solve retarded "mysteries" like "Why do flowers grow?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No it's the recent one in 3D animation and they replaced Christopher Robin with this retarded little girl with a little puppy who does absolutely nothing and they solve retarded "mysteries" like "Why do flowers grow?"

Ugh, I remember that. I happened to see it channel surfing. It was...pretty sad, in the pathetic sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back