• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Yeah Gargoyles was epic.

But Hannah Montanna's getting cancelled since Miley Cyrus is now being a slut.

What do you mean "now" being a slut? She's been a slut for a while. :| Unless Disney finally decided to acknowledge it (if I remember correctly, there was a scandal some time ago about her appearing in next to nothing in some pics).

Anyway, back on topic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah Gargoyles was epic.

But Hannah Montanna's getting cancelled since Miley Cyrus is now being a slut.

I'm thankful for youtube. I didn't get a chance to watch Gargoyles until...recently. Kinda had a deprived childhood...and here comes the nostalgic train~

About time! It makes me cringe to see how little kids nowadays continue to look up to her as a role model.

Right, back to topic now. So, how long do you think until the site updates with the E3 trailer?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What do you mean "now" being a slut? She's been a slut for a while. :| Unless Disney finally decided to acknowledge it (if I remember correctly, there was a scandal some time ago about her appearing in next to nothing in some pics).

Anyway, back on topic.

It means Hannah Montanna is getting canceled. Yeah she's been a slut for a while but it's only recently that it's become majorly obvious.

Course I saw her fate coming years ago. 90% of female teen celebrities grow up to be like Brittany Spears.

Within an hour or two? I doubt it's gonna be THAT early 0_0

αsiя

space coke
You guys do know that we'll see the trailer at 12:00 P.M Pacific Central time and that's if Sony decides to show a trailer of BBS because they have a lot more important stuff they want to show. Plus if they do show it then you have to be watching it live, if not then expect a couple of more hours till the trailer hits gaming websites or Youtube. The same thing goes for Re:Coded expect the Nintendo conference is at 9:00 A.M PCT, so we might get a Re:coded trailer before a BBS trailer and of course that's if we even get a Re:coded trailer.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Pacific time = 3 PM my time. Sony's got some other stuff to announce I'm sure; BBS is one of the top games, but there are other games they'll want to discuss (if not a new console) too. I can't watch E3 live because I don't have G4, unless they update their Youtube channel in real time or pretty close to it. Or if someone knows of a site where I can stream it live (if you do, please let me know).

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
...Is that REALLY one of your dreams that you don't want to get killed? You really can't stand waiting past a few hours?

.......I can't even make fun of that.

I was being sarcastic. :|

I've been watching their lives on Youtube. Just go here YouTube - E3's Channel and you can see it live (at 3 PM for you).​

I've been browsing around their channel too, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

kingofgame981

Awards
αsiя;5101456 said:
You guys do know that we'll see the trailer at 12:00 P.M Pacific Central time and that's if Sony decides to show a trailer of BBS because they have a lot more important stuff they want to show. Plus if they do show it then you have to be watching it live, if not then expect a couple of more hours till the trailer hits gaming websites or Youtube. The same thing goes for Re:Coded expect the Nintendo conference is at 9:00 A.M PCT, so we might get a Re:coded trailer before a BBS trailer and of course that's if we even get a Re:coded trailer.

I wonder what is my time...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I was being sarcastic. :|

Well you can't really read sarcasm :/
Especially when you put tears at the end of your comment.

Anyway, on topic: I'm actually pretty lucky that E3's time is going exactly like my time. Meaning if the schedule means 1:00, I literally just gotta look at the clock to see if it's 1:00 yet.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Well you can't really read sarcasm :/
Especially when you put tears at the end of your comment.

Once again, it was sarcasm. I was kidding.

Back on topic before we go too OT.

So if the conference starts at 12 PM Pacific Time, assuming that BBS and its trailer are the first thing they are going to show, do you guys think that about 4 PM Pacific time is reasonable, or would midnight be a better estimate? I'm curious as to how long after the Jump Festa trailer was shown that it started appearing on the Internet.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-is happy that E3 is in LA so she doesn't have to figure out time differences and guessitmate when things are going to happen- The way the MGS: Rising trailer got leaked, I expect BBS trailer videos to leak out not too long after it shows around 3pm/4pm (if what I am hearing is true). And by then, SE will get tired of having to make YT delete videos so they will post it on their site. Of course the trailer is being shown to SE Members so it will leak like that as well so SE will HAVE to post it up after it leaks.

/endrant

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
-is happy that E3 is in LA so she doesn't have to figure out time differences and guessitmate when things are going to happen- The way the MGS: Rising trailer got leaked, I expect BBS trailer videos to leak out not too long after it shows around 3pm/4pm (if what I am hearing is true). And by then, SE will get tired of having to make YT delete videos so they will post it on their site. Of course the trailer is being shown to SE Members so it will leak like that as well so SE will HAVE to post it up after it leaks.

/endrant

SE Members on their website, right?

Pestilence

Awards
Mark my words: Sony WILL show BBS. They need to show every single PSP quality title they can to keep it alive. And a new Kingdom Hearts is no small title to show. All other games they got for PSP worth showing I can think of are Valkyria Chronicles 2 and GoW. Maybe the new Patapon.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Since the site has updated with LoD and Enchanted Dominion in the world section, here are the new screenshots. Don't know if it's already been posted though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back