• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
αsiя;5079254 said:
Better, that way we don't get a flood of guests and the forum goes down.

Also can someone upload the pics here because the site is laggy as fuck.

Lol. Yeah. I don't really feel like getting load errors and "the server is busy" messages. I've been getting enough of those on a normal slow day.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;5079254 said:

Also can someone upload the pics here because the site is laggy as firetruck.

I'm getting to it; give me a few minutes.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's one more DW pic, but that's just the one with the queen and Terra from GameSpot.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
This news makes me very happy. All the heroes voices sound great!
I've been trying to match Terra with Hamill and I really can't. He is closer to Bale, but I'm still not really thinkin' it's him either, we shall see.

But yeah, Aqua sounds soooo good. And not wimpy! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This news makes me very happy. All the heroes voices sound great!
I've been trying to match Terra with Hamill and I really can't. He is closer to Bale, but I'm still not really thinkin' it's him either, we shall see.

But yeah, Aqua sounds soooo good. And not wimpy! :D

I've said this in the VA thread but the screams sound like Bale and the "Take that!" sounds like a young Hamill. It is really hard to tell. We need a cutscene to clear it up.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5079254 said:

Also can someone upload the pics here because the site is laggy as firetruck.

I don't get why people say it's so laggy because I don't get that much lag. Heck atleast it isn't like the Japanese version (that one I could barely navigate due to it being so laggy)

lycorismoon29 said:
I've said this in the VA thread but the screams sound like Bale and the "Take that!" sounds like a young Hamill. It is really hard to tell. We need a cutscene to clear it up.
Or atleast a confirmation from the Nomura interview or whatever... or for a more detailed cast in the BBS or Square Enix website.

I'm actually impressed that Terra's grunts sound similar to the Japanese one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Speaking of which...how long would it take the website to get the video up. a few weeks after the event? never?

ChaoticVanitas

Awards
Terra's VA sounds awsome, but im so used to the jap's VA .........Now i cant sleep due to all the exitement

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here're the ones from Neverland and Deep Space. The ones from Dwarf Woodlands and Castle of Dreams are in my previous post.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

G'night everyone!

αsiя

space coke
Speaking of which...how long would it take the website to get the video up. a few weeks after the event? never?

Either way it will be on Youtube no longer than 2 days after the event.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;5079281 said:
Either way it will be on Youtube no longer than 2 days after the event.

Oh well, youtubes good enough. Hope it gets on the PSN like the announcement video

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Considering how attentive they have been since gamestop leaked that video, they might actually update it the day they show the video if we are super lucky. A few days after most likely.

I don't get why people say it's so laggy because I don't get that much lag. Heck atleast it isn't like the Japanese version (that one I could barely navigate due to it being so laggy)

Or atleast a confirmation from the Nomura interview or whatever... or for a more detailed cast in the BBS or Square Enix website.

I'm actually impressed that Terra's grunts sound similar to the Japanese one.

I get lag on here and I'm on a brand new Mac with a great internet connection. On my old laptop when it was still the old version, I would have a bit of lag, then I got my new laptop and it was the transition period and I would get a lot of "Server too busy" messages. Then the update came and those stopped appearing as much. Now I get it every random point every other day or the page just doesn't load.

I doubt Nomura will be like "Ahahaha We have Hamill as Terra! I'm so excited!" Probably a confirmation on the site or at E3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Considering how attentive they have been since gamestop leaked that video, they might actually update it the day they show the video if we are super lucky. A few days after most likely.

I dunno how lucky we will be for that but hey, they actually updated with all this didn't they?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I get lag on here and I'm on a brand new Mac with a great internet connection. On my old laptop when it was still the old version, I would have a bit of lag, then I got my new laptop and it was the transition period and I would get a lot of "Server too busy" messages. Then the update came and those stopped appearing as much. Now I get it every random point every other day or the page just doesn't load.

I doubt Nomura will be like "Ahahaha We have Hamill as Terra! I'm so excited!" Probably a confirmation on the site or at E3.

Weird because I'm using a mac that is 6 years old and it's not lagging lol
To me it doesn't matter too much when they release the E3 trailer on the site because it will get posted on youtube very soon anyway. Still, it'd be awesome if they showed it at the day of E3 but that's highly unlikely.

I didn't say Nomura would go "Ha! We have Mark Hamill!" Like you said, I'd like just to have a confirmation cast of who's playing who. Still, the fact that the main cast shows Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods tells me that Mark Hamill is Terra.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Weird because I'm using a mac that is 6 years old and it's not lagging lol
To me it doesn't matter too much when they release the E3 trailer on the site because it will get posted on youtube very soon anyway. Still, it'd be awesome if they showed it at the day of E3 but that's highly unlikely.

I didn't say Nomura would go "Ha! We have Mark Hamill!" Like you said, I'd like just to have a confirmation cast of who's playing who. Still, the fact that the main cast shows Mark Hamill, Willa Holland, Jesse McCartney, Leonard Nimoy and James Woods tells me that Mark Hamill is Terra.

Well I'm not lagging right now. Only during the day do I experience any "slightly slower than normal mac loading time" lag. And maybe once during mid day where most people start getting on here did my pages not load. Then it did once I refreshed.

I know you didn't say that, I just meant to say it as an example that Nomura probably won't say anything on the voices. And I think it will be Hamill too.

ispoiledmyself

daaayyyuumm the voices are perfect!!!!!

and i am sure we can all agree that no one was nervous about ven's voice. terra's voice sounds good and willa IS, indeed, perfect for voicing aqua, well at least IMO anyway.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Aqua's voice has now, officially grown on me after the 6th time I watched that video xD

ispoiledmyself

someone should put the E3 video on vimeo, they almost never get copyrighted or user get in trouble for putting up illegal videos

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well after watching the video for a while. i got use to aqua's voice and terra's voice :D
ven....well its the same as roxas so yead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back