• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
All the voices but Ven are sticking for me. Why???? It's basically Roxas -_-

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wow the Site looks amacing! I think i even like it more then the JP one. I think it's too early to judge voices Actors seen we only hear them say very little. But the Site looks decent, seems their planing on 5 more videos. I'll definitely keep an eye on the site.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i dont really like terras. i guess, im used to the deepness of his japanese VA.
aquas is allright. she sounds a bit hoarse when using magic and aqua uses magic A LOT.
vens well... we all knew it would happen.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^The game is about 90% voice(I think thats what a reviewer said), of course someones voice would be hoarse:p But, to be sure, I'll listen to her in Gossip Girl and compare and see if she is straining

ETA: The scene I'm watching now, she is using a quiet voice. It seems like, with her battle scenes, she is just normally yelling

Last edited:
Awards
lol I love how Ven says "Bring it!" haha

....And HOW COOL that theres gonna be 3 more trailers!!!! That NEVER happens for the international releases!!! :-D

KiasuKiasiMan

WOW, I'm impressed. Most of NA SE's previous Kingdom HEarts sites have been rather shabby works or never completed. *cough*I'm looking at you KH1 and 2 sites*cough* This site is beautiful and so much better than the work they put on the 358/2 Days site.

Well we got 4 more English trailers coming E3, Multiplayer, Gamescom and Launch so its gonna be very interesting, I can't wait.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
i have only one note
aside from the awesome site and tav's awesome voices

will ven constantly be saying "come one,bring it" every time we do that move >___>

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i have only one note
aside from the awesome site and tav's awesome voices

will ven constantly be saying "come one,bring it" every time we do that move >___>

If it's anything like Aqua's "Hip-Yup" then yes :(

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
damn
can't they just add more "battle cries" -or whatever
but i guess they're just being lazy

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They always have minimum battle cries. Sora's repetitiveness is annoying

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
actually it was ok with sora's
but i find this one annoying :/
oh well it seem's that i just have to get used to it

Aqualung

Can't wait for E3 trailer!

And Aqua's voice... it's so DEEP! <3 <3 <3 Totally awesome, I was getting sick of having high-pitched voices for female heroine characters all the time.

Believe it or not I actually think it's an improvement (so far anyway, haven't seen cutscenes yet which is why I hope Aqua gets some voice time in the E3 trailer) over her voice in the Japanese version. Wait... WHAT?! DID I JUST SAY THAT?! And here I thought english dubs were horrible for the most part... then again, I really haven't found that many situations in Kingdom Hearts games where the voices really irked me. (Although Master Xehanort in the first trailer I saw sounded a bit... idk it felt like hearing Yoda talk, lol)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
actually it was ok with sora's
but i find this one annoying :/
oh well it seem's that i just have to get used to it

well, this time you can easily mute the gameplay scenes without interrupting the game xD

mikejaxer

Im so used to the JP Va's that i don't like the ENG one's that much, they don't really match the characters that much but for now i'll just wait until we see the cutscenes

Key to Truth

Awards
So far, Terra sounds too young, Ven too old, Aqua sounds ok, all that imo. Japanese voices fit them way better. But I won't judge completely until I actually try the game or watch a LONG trailer where you can see cutscenes and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back