• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
OMG I love the site.
It looks great. The voices are good as well
Can't wait for E3

Omegataco

Awards
Cool, I noticed in the media section there is a locked video called E3 Trailer, so this confirms the obvious truth we'll see it at E3 :p.

Edit: Anyone else notice that on the teaser trailer on their site that the vid ends after MX says "Behold". This could mean they scrapped that scene, which everyone was crying about Nimoy's voice.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Cool, I noticed in the media section there is a locked video called E3 Trailer, so this confirms the obvious truth we'll see it at E3 :p.

Edit: Anyone else notice that on the teaser trailer on their site that the vid ends after MX says "Behold". This could mean they scrapped that scene, which everyone was crying about Nimoy's voice.

I had that problem too. Probably just a glitch they forgot to fix when updating the site.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Site looks so much better. Terra does sound kind of young, but the actual cutscenes might make him sound different. Other than that, the others sound okay (Ven :p). Thanks for the update Silver_Soul ^^

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
At last, the people at SE NA finally woke up! I was expecting a 'urg, okay it's only decent, but not mind blowing' reaction whenever I see a new trailer made for the international audience.

Can't wait to hear the other voices and watch the other videos. Ohhh!!!

CGNET

Yea, I saw this early today. Good stuff. I really do like the format of this layout.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
anyone else thinks its better than the jap website? i mean the japanese website is cool but eehhh.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Terra sounds great, but they didn't show enough of him >_< So, can anyone definitely say that Mark Hamil is voicing Terra? Because I couldn't really tell.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
anyone else thinks its better than the jap website? i mean the japanese website is cool but eehhh.

the Japanese site always froze on me
so i started hating

the US site has been pretty fast

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the site is so pretty :3 Can't wait for the new content!! It feels like they're doing it on purpose to make the long wait seem shorter.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Terra sounds great, but they didn't show enough of him >_< So, can anyone definitely say that Mark Hamil is voicing Terra? Because I couldn't really tell.

Only Mark Hamill fans with great ears can.

Or people who are good at matching voices with names without thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back