• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMGOSH LOVING THE SITE UPDATE IS ALL I CAN SAY!
Whoo-hoo loving the videos and I think I might recognize Terra's voice...somehow, it sounds familiar but I'm not too sure.
Anyways gahhhhhh thanks for the update, it's great! 8D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
hopes for a special bundle under special

if there is one

they will fully reveal it at e3 probably

YoshiAngemon

Not really sure. Otherwise, it would be a little late for Yoshi (that's me, I'm referring to)...

On one hand, it could be James Woods working Double Duty as Hades and Terra, and on the other hand, it might look like that Mark Hamill finally goes to the Dark Side, as Terra.

Kyarah

I love the voices of TAV. I really like Terra's, whoever is voicing him. I might actually like his English voice better, I always thought the Japanese one was too deep.

Trimms

Hmm... is there more than just their battle grunts and an occasional spell phrase? I kinda dig it but it's too hard to tell. I doubt I'll mind either way though it's not like I'm not going to play the game if the voices don't satisfy me.

Kyarah

For those who can't wait to get new PSP themes, the one on the Japanese official website is not the same as the American's.

Blobbit

Awards
I can't really figure out how to get the American theme onto my PSP. It just gives me a zipped file and when I open it there's just a bunch of pictures...

But, the site is really amazing. Love the VAing.

Aria

braver by the minute
It looks so much nicer than the Japanese site IMO. I'm excited that we're getting the videos too! The VA sounds good, but I can't exactly tell yet.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can't really figure out how to get the American theme onto my PSP. It just gives me a zipped file and when I open it there's just a bunch of pictures...

But, the site is really amazing. Love the VAing.
when you unzip it you take out everything, or maybe the computer is reading images only, try to find something that says what files it allows to see, and click all. but to be honest, all you need to do is take it out and you can see it

Kyarah

How weird. I downloaded a couple of hours ago and it was the theme o_O

I just downloaded it again and it gave me a bunch of pictures too.

Maybe they will fix it later.

Blobbit

Awards
It's strange. The pictures it gives me are:
when Ven is being blocked by Dilan and Aeleus
A picture of Ven and Jaq the mouse
A picture of Ven and Snow White
A picture of Ven and Stitch
A pic of Ven and the Witch
And a picture of Xehanort...

The pictures aren't even of the theme.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's strange. The pictures it gives me are:
when Ven is being blocked by Dilan and Aeleus
A picture of Ven and Jaq the mouse
A picture of Ven and Snow White
A picture of Ven and Stitch
A pic of Ven and the Witch
And a picture of Xehanort...

The pictures aren't even of the theme.

That sounds like some kind of weird glitch. o_o

Are any of the pictures ones that they don't have on the website yet? If so, I wonder if there might be more unreleased images hidden on the site waiting to be released...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That sounds like some kind of weird glitch. o_o

Are any of the pictures ones that they don't have on the website yet? If so, I wonder if there might be more unreleased images hidden on the site waiting to be released...

some of them were new like the Ven/Aleaus/Dilan one.

Sempied

Aqua = Great, a little more deep than I thought, and i'm interested how she'll handle her cheerful sid.

Terra = I won't give fair judgement until the E3 trailer, basing judgement on one small line, and grunts isn't my thang.

Ven = Jesse McCartney sounds a little more upbeat for Ven this time around still great

Master Xehanort = From the original to part of it oddly being removed, to now I still give judgement like the Terra scenario for the E3 trailer.

The only ones left really are Eraqus, and Vanitas/ If HJO can really pull off a believable menacing voice for Vanitas or not

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's about time. I am so excited. However, I am also torn because I know that the game won't come out until fall and summer will be over. I am looking foward to it but not.

Technically, September 7 is still summer. Fall doesn't officially start until September 21 iirc.

Though like everyone else, you're probably referring to summer as in "when there is no school".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back