• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preorder Promotions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khthnker33

Do you think there will be any promotions to preordering BBS like they did with 358/2 Days? I know that Gamestop had a postcard and poster preorder package for 358/2 when it came out and Target had a preorder card. So far, I haven't seen anything like that for BBS yet. Is it still too early for the promotions to be released or something?

Musical charm

well, if there were, then the news would've probably been all around by now, but so far, no, there aren't any promotions, but there most likely will be later on.

Clarkie

I Never even knew about the Days promotion :|
Either way, all I want is the game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully there will be soon. If Dissidia and 358/2 Days got preorder bonuses, hopefully Birth by Sleep will. Birth by Sleep is a pretty big game that many people are hyped up for.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I bought my KH2 guide separate. I got a limited edition one with a Final Form cover. I really just needed it for the Heartless/Nobody item drop information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back