• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

Well all of my close KIngdom Hearts playing BFFs (i.e all of them) and I are planning a BIRTH BY SLEEP PARTY!!! where we get our pre-ordered games at gamestop together and then go to my closest BFF's house and play it ALL AT THE SAME TIME! plus I also have a TV adapter so we can also play on the tv! HAPPY ROXAS DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
First i'll need to make space by transferring some files(Mostly music) and pictures in my computer.Then i'll charge it up and play BBS while it's charging.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Is the data install the only thing that takes space off the memory card?Or does the UMD itself takes a certain amount of GB offs the card?

liljumn23

I got the extended battery for the slim about a week ago so that I don't have stay by the charger as much... Nice.

Blobbit

Awards
I don't think I'll be getting the cable. I mean, it doesn't even fill up the whole screen so it doesn't really seem worth it to me.

I probably won't be getting it the first day either, and my mom won't let me preorder.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'll get the component cables as well and I'll also download whatever unlock-able themes there will be at the NA website as well as backgrounds. Other than that, nothing except buying the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back