• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
As it's only 2 weeks till Birth By Sleep, did you plan or already planned to prepare your PSP for it's awesomeness?
For me, I bought a Component AV Cable so I can play it on my TV, and already placed my PSP back into it's hard case so I won't drop it [GOD FORBID!!] during playtime.
O:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I do not have said cable, and I'm keeping it plugged into the charger AND on Sep 7th, my PSP will be safely in my binder.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I pre-ordered the bundle, so I'll only be getting my PSP on the 7th.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nothing really. I'll charge my PSP fully a few days before the release, but that's about it. Boring, I know.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A component cable sounds awesome, but I dunno if I get it. ;; Meeeeeeeeep. But that would be really cool! As for preperations, uhh... I'm gonna charge my PSP like crazy and move some files off of my memory card? Not really sure what else to do otherwise, since it's already in a hard case 'n stuffs. xD;

Marcus-Boy727

I bought everything pre orderd and ordered an AV-cable, and got a mem card just for it. That and I've never unhooked the charger from it for days.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I already bought an av cable too. and a screen protecter, and I'm gonna charge it before i go and ge it at gamestop.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
lawl, I already prepared since I had the import I got AV cords as wells so i can record footage, and stuff I am trying to find out how to do it full HD screen, But I already got my theme for it, Ia m preparing by playing my Import, So I can get use to the commands, and stuff. and than, I'll play it and record a walkthrough.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I'm glad most people are set with their orders and cables, especially charging.
xD
Who's gonna play this game till late night [12-2AM, tops], I know I am..!

FinalKingdmBlade

I'm ordering a new battery off of amazon so i'll have a fresh battery that'll last me through my play throughs lol

Fluufy

first i have to get a psp ... and a case ... and a memory stick... and possibly an av cable...

once i have all that, and the game of course, ill strap one of my spare wiimote wrist straps to the psp to distinguish it as my own ill be ready to play... but not on the 7th :'{ i cant afford any of it just yet... sigh, maybe christmas...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I'm glad most people are set with their orders and cables, especially charging.
xD
Who's gonna play this game till late night [12-2AM, tops], I know I am..!

I told my dad to pick it up while I was in school, so I'll do my hw during data install and probably play till 11PM. So about 7 hours.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I have off from school that day so I want to get BBS first thing in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back