• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alr67

Awards
If you want use AdHoc party, you must have the PS3 connected with a wire, it doesn't wrks with Wireless

Recon

Art of War
Awards
If you want use AdHoc party, you must have the PS3 connected with a wire, it doesn't wrks with Wireless

That is of course if you don't own a CFW. People with a custom firmware can use a program called Xlink Kai. It allows you to use Adhoc Party through your USB connection to a PC/laptop instead of using your PS3.

@Topic. I got the PSP and now i just need to wait for the game release. When it does come out, ill just lock myself in my room and plug in my skullcandy headphones play for hours xD

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Found out that the PSP on ebay was a scam and isn't really $36 now i gotta spend $94 to get my PSP fixed =(

TheMoonsDarkside

I have no preparations but I will play this as soon as I get it, after I finish homework after school. I ordered it from Amazon so Ill probably get it around 3 days after it is released so I can play it on the weekend. I am not going to rush through it though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I bought the MGS bundle played peace walker (VERY carefully) and have kept it in a secret part of my room, charged,
the thing has like, no fingerprints
Im ready

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
My Component Cables shall be in tomorrow gonna see the differences inbetween my Composite cables and the Component.
and noticed something new on my Pre-order when I picked "Get it on Release Date", it says "Estimating Shipping: September 4, 2010, Estimating Delivery: September 7, 2010" on my pre-order of BBS at Amazon :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My Component Cables shall be in tomorrow gonna see the differences inbetween my Composite cables and the Component.
and noticed something new on my Pre-order when I picked "Get it on Release Date", it says "Estimating Shipping: September 4, 2010, Estimating Delivery: September 7, 2010" on my pre-order of BBS at Amazon :3

I researched this...I forgot which one it was...but one of them can't display games on the TV I heard...the other one can.

As for what I did....lets see:

- Bought the Japan ltd. ed. PSP-3000
- Bought a scratch-resistant coating for my entire PSP
- A new case that further protects it
- I have the cables to display my PSP on the TV
- Set up adhoc party through my PS3 so that I can go online with the game
- Bought a new 2GB pro duo memory stick for Bbs

So I am set...I think...just gotta get the guide and the game and I am good xD

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well the Composite cable does it pretty fine.
Just gonna see if Component cable can, I mean I do have the right plug ins, Just gonna test them out, Imma keep them anyways if I get a new TV or something.

Sango la dango

I did some more preperations last night... I managed to delete everything of my memorycard/stick... so now my sisters are going to hate me for deleting their Dissidia saves XD
but more space for birth by sleep then XD

BeastieBlade

I finally found out how to use my component AV cables after reading about people talking about getting AV cables. I'm also just playing Jak and Daxter to try to keep my sanity.

Replica

I don't have a PSP AV or Composite cable and I'm too shy to play BBS on my living room HD TV, so I'll just play it on my PSP. I'll clean my PSP screen and maybe get a screen protector.

I'll charge my PSP before the game comes out, and I'll do the 600 MB data install right before I play.

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
[Release] KH Keyblade PTF
Theme I found, you gotta join the site to get it. D:
*Joined, and has it.

And I made a Wallpaper for your PSP:
6fa6j8.png

They look great together.
D:

Yeah, right off the bat, buying the game, on the way home-- THE DATA INSTALL WAIT, then play.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I just preordered the guide. I have a PSP 2000 so the component out cables are HD only, which is kind of a pain for me so I'm not getting them. I should probably check to make sure I have enough room for data install. How much was it like, 600MB? I should probably find that 4GB card I KNOW I have around here somewhere.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I got my component cables. But....>_>..doesnt work for Progressive, but the other option, but its weird, the color. xDD. Ah well Imma keep it anyways till i get a new tv or figure out if my tv can have Progressive scan. D:. I still have my other cords :3

kwkatz09

I'm pretty much all ready. Right now I'm installing the update so my psp is at the latest version incase BBS needs that (so I can get right to playing). And the day before I will charge my psp to full. The day of I will wear my Kingdom Hearts shirt and Sora's necklace to celebrate. :) Will probably run to pick up the game up before College or afterwards. Then spend the evening playing. >u<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back