• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I have a Component Cable to play it on the HDTV. And I finally took my PSP out of the drawer that it was collecting dust in. Then I charged it.

I may play all of the KH games in order. Lets see, can I beat 1, CoM, 2 in order before next Tuesday while balancing school and work and finishing Persona 3?......hmmmm

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I have a Component Cable to play it on the HDTV. And I finally took my PSP out of the drawer that it was collecting dust in. Then I charged it.

I may play all of the KH games in order. Lets see, can I beat 1, CoM, 2 in order before next Tuesday while balancing school and work and finishing Persona 3?......hmmmm

It seems possible
Depends on the school work

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For those people who plan to wake up on the 6th and charge it, don't forget, if you overcharge your PSP you will actually decrease its battery life...so make sure you keep watching the light that says its charging.

D

Deleted member 34215

I have a component cable and I tested it with Dissidia but.. meh.. it's not really that great. I think I'll stick with the PSP screen.
Anyway, while waiting for the 10th (Europe... yeah...) I got back to 358/2 Days.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Why not wait for BBS to come out? I know once I get BBS, I'm playing them all in order so hopefully I'll be done around the time Re: Coded comes out since it's the last game in chronological order.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I dont prepare for games.

I just go buy it. It isnt a sport jeeez

Waiting for a game to come out for 3 years makes you plan things before you get it.

For those people who plan to wake up on the 6th and charge it, don't forget, if you overcharge your PSP you will actually decrease its battery life...so make sure you keep watching the light that says its charging.

Really? I never knew that.

kupo1121

Awards
Waiting for a game to come out for 3 years makes you plan things before you get it.

Really? I never knew that.

Yes, also for all those people getting the bundle...I'm very sorry to say that on top of data install, it is reccommended to completely charge your PSP before turning it on and this is reccommended with all systems, as if you start it up without being fully charged, it can also harm the battery life. The one good thing about the PSP is that you can replace the battery pack easily, unlike the DS, Ipod, etc.

Also, I think I am going to replay the entire series next year as well, considering Bbs will take up the rest of this year b/c I think the replay value is great and ad-hoc party multiplayer...

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I went to go check my PSP, it was charging for a day. So, i unplugged it and checked how long it could play. It was at 5:25'. Then, I plugged the charger back in, and suddenly unplugged it. Then it read "10:17'".

This concludes..
I CHALLENGED DEATH ITSELF for my PSP.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm pretty sure that once the game is in my hands, I'll magically lose all definition of the word "sleep"

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
Headphones: Yes.

Cables: Yes. They made cords for the 1000, and another for 2000&3000.

I'm preparing to buy starter kits and strategy guide now that the preorder is out of the way. Quick PSP questions:

Do regular headphones work on the PSP?

Does the cable to hook the PSP up to the TV have to be PSP specific?

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I got really lucky today for a 8GB Memory Stick.
I went to K-mart to get a 2GB, since I thought thats all they had,and it was under the $19.99 sign. So I asked the person to get it for me, so he did, and I noticed it says 8GB, So, I just played it off like it was on sale or something, and it ringed up to $49.99, and the person just switched the 2GB to $19.99, and 8GB to $49.99 on the tags, and he still gave me the 8GB for $19.99 + tax :3 I am so happy.

kupo1121

Awards
Headphones: Yes.

Cables: Yes. They made cords for the 1000, and another for 2000&3000.

Most things that apply to the 2000, work with the 3000, because when they created the 3000 they didn't take out anything the 2000 had, so the 3000 has everything the 2000 has. The 1000 on the other hand is different from the other too because of its size and it doesn't have as many ports for different things so Sony has to make new things for it.

Sora The Key...lucky lol xP I just bought a 4GB for $15, but and 8GB for $20...thats even better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back