• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

he would change yes, but now he's part of sora,

roxas torment is regret, not being someone without emotions as hinted in coded

Huh, what's his regret?
Also you seen the scene with Roxas? i've been looking for it for a while couldn't find it, so if you've seen it and have a link could you post it?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ven's hear was effected. When Sora stabbed himself, ven's heart went to Roxas.

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

Could is not does/is.
Implying doesn't confirm crap. Case in point; Vanitas.

Until he says that the heart IS Ven's, it's still speculatory like I said before.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Could is not does/is.
Implying doesn't confirm crap. Case in point; Vanitas.

Until he says that the heart IS Ven's, it's still speculatory like I said before.
still the 358/2 days hinted it further and the 20 plot mysteries, i thought they answered it.

Q1: Why do Roxas and Ventus look alike?
A: Because inside Sora, which is Roxas’ body, is Ventus’ heart.

As was shown in the opening to BbS and the ending to Last Episode, Sora and Ventus’ heart are linked (P.646). And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus.

[picture: Little Sora and Ventus’ heart]
Ven: “Can I become one with your heart again?”

When he was born into the world, he linked with Ventus filling his fractured heart. Many years later, when Ventus was on the verge of disappearing after his fight with Vanitas, Sora took him into his own heart.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Roxas is pretty much his own person now. Since what makes a nobody a nobody is that they don't have hearts. Since it is "confirmed" that Roxas has a heart that makes him a somebody. So he has his own body.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Roxas is pretty much his own person now. Since what makes a nobody a nobody is that they don't have hearts. Since it is "confirmed" that Roxas has a heart that makes him a somebody. So he has his own body.
the problem again is, that the heart isn't trying to take over. just think about it like this, was sora both sora and kairi just because he had her heart inside? no.

roxas is still "roxas" anagram of sora's name withou the x.

Silverslide

the problem again is, that the heart isn't trying to take over. just think about it like this, was sora both sora and kairi just because he had her heart inside? no.

roxas is still "roxas" anagram of sora's name withou the x.

I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean that Roxas wouldn't be Roxas anymore. All I meant was that technically. A Nobody with a heart is a somebody. The defining attribute of a nobody is a lack of heart. Plus he was born with a heart, so he technically wasn't a nobody at all.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean that Roxas wouldn't be Roxas anymore. All I meant was that technically. A Nobody with a heart is a somebody. The defining attribute of a nobody is a lack of heart. Plus he was born with a heart, so he technically wasn't a nobody at all.
i still say my comment above.

the heart is what defines a somebody, if the heart isn't in control, then it's not a somebody

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well he's a special nobody. I think the reason he can't be considered a Somebody is because the one his body and soul come from isn't the same as who his heart comes from. also in a way he only has have of Sora's heart not a complete one.

Silverslide

i still say my comment above.

the heart is what defines a somebody, if the heart isn't in control, then it's not a somebody

Well, it's possible that Ventus WAS in control of the body and just had amnesia. I know it sounds dumb but hear me out. If what Ventus(only a heart) was lacking was a body, and what Roxas(an empty shell) needed was a heart, don't you think that could have put ventus' heart inside of the body and rebore ventus? And about the memories, maybe when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts, it could have messed up and jumbled his memories. It explains why Roxas could wield a keyblade because it requires a heart to wield one. I might get flamed for this lol. Point out if I said anything that is wrong.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Well, it's possible that Ventus WAS in control of the body and just had amnesia. I know it sounds dumb but hear me out. If what Ventus(only a heart) was lacking was a body, and what Roxas(an empty shell) needed was a heart, don't you think that could have put ventus' heart inside of the body and rebore ventus? And about the memories, maybe when Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of People's Hearts, it could have messed up and jumbled his memories. It explains why Roxas could wield a keyblade because it requires a heart to wield one. Point out if I said anything that is wrong.
so now your saying that roxas isn't roxas????????????????

Allister Rose

French Lover

i doubt it. in days it was revealed the memories roxas was suppose to obtain were going to xion.

Silverslide

i doubt it. in days it was revealed the memories roxas was suppose to obtain were going to xion.

Yes, Sora's memories. Ven was in Sora for 10 years. He is bound to have gained some of Sora's memories.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Yes, Sora's memories. Ven was in Sora for 10 years. He is bound to have gained some of Sora's memories.
but ven doens't relate to it. it's stupid to say roxas is sora's nobody for about 2 games only to say, he wasn't really a nobody, but ven the whole time.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

but ven doens't relate to it. it's stupid to say roxas is sora's nobody for about 2 games only to say, he wasn't really a nobody, but ven the whole time.

I agree that would be stupid. Also Roxas seems to be his own person, while similar to Sora and Ven still different. I would be rather angered if it turns out Roxas wasn't Roxas but ven with amnesia

Allister Rose

French Lover

I agree that would be stupid. Also Roxas seems to be his own person, while similar to Sora and Ven still different. I would be rather angered if it turns out Roxas wasn't Roxas but ven with amnesia
i think every nobody is technically there own person, but still part of the there original

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

good catch but Roxas is Sora's body and his soul so he could be refereeing to Roxas.

If it had said Roxas and not Sora, I'd have believed it to have meant Roxas directly, but it didn't. It said Sora, then mentioned Roxas asif to say it's in Sora's body, which is also Roxas. The way it is said seems like it meant before they split.

He doesn't have his own body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back