• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

own person= having your own heart and not every nobody has a heart.

A heart doesn't make you your own person, you personality does and so do your memories.
A nobody could act quite different then their original selves, if they choose to be.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

own person= having your own heart and not every nobody has a heart.

He wouldn't be his own person. He'd be Ven without memories. Which is why he can't have Ven's heart. Nomura already said Roxas and Ven are two different people.

Allister Rose

French Lover

yeah i also feel the same way.....back then, but i guess this new knowledge made me accept it. but it could be that roxas was connected to ven's heart without it being inside of him

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

yeah i also feel the same way.....back then, but i guess this new knowledge made me accept it. but it could be that roxas was connected to ven's heart without it being inside of him

No, Roxas has a heart. It's just not Ven's heart.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

Dude this is the spoilers section lol. Feel free to spoil.

Well it has to do with the fact that Ven's orb, containing his whole being, went into Sora, who his nobody (roxas) in turn shared part of the data in the orb. DiZ says a lot about the hearts consisting of data, and how KH can take the form of data as well. ( shown in KHII). The speculative heart in a combo of Sora's heart meshed with Ven's life orb.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Well it has to do with the fact that Ven's orb, containing his whole being, went into Sora, who his nobody (roxas) in turn shared part of the data in the orb.
That was Ventus' heart (sort of, arguably). It's not really data, more like an entity. It could've went with Roxas, but I'd say it also stayed with Sora. Otherwise, how would they be able to wield the same keyblade?

DiZ says a lot about the hearts consisting of data, and how KH can take the form of data as well. ( shown in KHII).
Not even Xemnas' KH can be digitalized.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com

That was Ventus' heart (sort of, arguably). It's not really data, more like an entity. It could've went with Roxas, but I'd say it also stayed with Sora. Otherwise, how would they be able to wield the same keyblade?

Not even Xemnas' KH can be digitalized.

Well that's what I'm saying. It's not really his heart; an entity more or less.

Caxm

Not to be mean but REALLY... Roxas is his own person but he does have vens heart. He was suposed to get sora's memories but sora still needed them. He had EMOTIONS argo he had a heart, but couldn't obtain Ven's memories because Ven's heart was asleep.

Ven= Ven's heart and Body

Sora= Sora's heart and body (with ven's heart inside him somewhere, or he is just heart)

Roxas= Ven's Dormaint heart and Sora's Body

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

And how did Roxas get this speculative heart.

Not to be mean but REALLY... Roxas is his own person but he does have vens heart. He was suposed to get sora's memories but sora still needed them. He had EMOTIONS argo he had a heart, but couldn't obtain Ven's memories because Ven's heart was asleep.

Ven= Ven's heart and Body

Sora= Sora's heart and body (with ven's heart inside him somewhere, or he is just heart)

Roxas= Ven's Dormaint heart and Sora's Body

Hi, I'm Genocide. Welcome to KHI, home of KH's best theorizing. Now that we've been introduced....no

No.

Caxm

Ha, Gen ,if I can call you that and I'm sure I can, I've been on kingdom hearts insider for the past three years, I think, and hello, but really there is nothing else, no enitities (lol tities), nothing it's just a series of hearts and bodies disconecting and reconecting to make a different person.

"NO" -Genocide
Ok then why can't Ven's heart and Sora's body make a new person all together?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Ha, Gen ,if I can call you that and I'm sure I can, I've been on kingdom hearts insider for the past three years, I think, and hello, but really there is nothing else, no enitities (lol tities), nothing it's just a series of hearts and bodies disconecting and reconecting to make a different person.

"NO" -Genocide
Ok then why can't Ven's heart and Sora's body make a new person all together?

It pretty much seems that way. But i still think Ven =/= Roxas. even if they look the same and have the same heart, they aren't the same person. In My opinion Ven's Heart was used to feel emotion and that's it, Roxas' memories were stored in the same why they are by the other Nobodies.

And It also seems to me that Roxas has a different personality then Ven.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well that's what I'm saying. It's not really his heart; an entity more or less.

What the hell are you talking about, that IS Ven's HEART that entered Sora's heart.

Don't go confusing some newbies by bringing up this "entity" BS

Caxm

Exactly, that's is what I was trying to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back