• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

So I was thinking seeing how the heart is where the Emotions are in the KH univers. It would make sense that if Ventus returns to normal he'll have the same feelings for Sora's friends as Sora did, after all his heart was part of the heart with these feelings. At first i thought this was kinda far fetched but after remembering that Sora had Roxas' feelings for the Twilight gang it didn't seem that far fetched.

It also seems Ven's heart is influencing Sora, as they both say the same line: "My friends are my power"

What do you think, will Ven have gained Sora's friendships and his crush on Kairi or am I just thinking about this wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Re: Do Sora's & Ven's Hearts share feelings?

It could be that.
Still it would be funny if Ven started to like Kairi.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Technically, there's no real distinguishing factor between Sora's and Ven's heart now. They're one heart.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Technically, there's no real distinguishing factor between Sora's and Ven's heart now. They're one heart.

Yeah that's my point for the time being it's one heart but later on if the hearts are split again the feelings might be shared.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

But I thought that Ven's heart was only taking home in Sora's body.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well I suppose it's possible Ven's heart has been influencing Sora. It's true that Ven's heart merged with Sora, but when Ven's heart merged with Sora, Ven's heart went into a sleep within Sora's heart in order to heal. So, if Ven's heart is asleep I don't think it's activily influence Sora's heart. But that doesn't mean it isn't unknowingly influencing Sora's heart.

But let's remember that Ven and Sora seem to have similar personalities either way so yeah.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Well I suppose it's possible Ven's heart has been influencing Sora. It's true that Ven's heart merged with Sora, but when Ven's heart merged with Sora, Ven's heart went into a sleep within Sora's heart in order to heal. So, if Ven's heart is asleep I don't think it's activily influence Sora's heart. But that doesn't mean it isn't unknowingly influencing Sora's heart.

But let's remember that Ven and Sora seem to have similar personalities either way so yeah.

Yeah, but that too can be related to the connection of their hearts seeing Sora's heart has been connected to Ven's since Sora's birth.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Ooooo, I see I see. Ok I think that Ven will hear their voices while he is in Sora's heart since Donald, Goofy and etc are pretty close to Soras heart. But what I want to know....How was Ven not affected when Sora put the keyblade of hearts in his chest....

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Ooooo, I see I see. Ok I think that Ven will hear their voices while he is in Sora's heart since Donald, Goofy and etc are pretty close to Soras heart. But what I want to know....How was Ven not affected when Sora put the keyblade of hearts in his chest....

Ven's hear was effected. When Sora stabbed himself, ven's heart went to Roxas.

Aquaman OS

As of now they don't. Ven's heart was just along for the ride for the first decade or so Sora had it and beyond awakening the use of his Keyblade and giving him the capability for emotions when Roxas had it still hasn't really given Sora any memories or the like from Ven.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Ven's hear was effected. When Sora stabbed himself, ven's heart went to Roxas.

That's speculatory.

Ven's heart was affected, half of the heart went to Roxas. It's not why Roxas looks like Ven, it's why Sora looks like Ven, and Roxas looks like Sora.

Aquaman OS

No Nomura outright said that Ven's heart went to Roxas and that's why Roxas looks like Ven.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Give me the linkage. Genocide needs his whiskey.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it hasn't been clearly stated, that Ven's Heart went into Roxas and that, that's why Roxas looks like Ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Give me the linkage. Genocide needs his whiskey.

http://forums.khinsider.com/spoilers/147019-20-kh-mysteries-solved-sort.html

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

Allister Rose

French Lover

Ok, forgot about that... so yeah. hm, that makes me wonder are the heart one or two separate ones? Also if Roxas had his heart did is feelings and memories get saved in Ven's heart and become part of him.

Kinda seems impossible to save both Ven and Roxas now.

not really, though ven's heart is possibly inside roxas, it doesn't mean roxas needs his heart in order to exist.
the heart only affected him to lok like him and hae his feelings. but the body and soul still belong to sora.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

not really, though ven's heart is possibly inside roxas, it doesn't mean roxas needs his heart in order to exist.
the heart only affected him to lok like him and hae his feelings. but the body and soul still belong to sora.

Yeah but won't Roxas look like Sora and be Emotionless without it? He wouldn't be Roxas anymore. Even if he'd just lose his Emotions and still look the same. He just wouldn't be Roxas anymore.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Yeah but won't Roxas look like Sora and be Emotionless without it? He wouldn't be Roxas anymore. Even if he'd just lose his Emotions and still look the same. He just wouldn't be Roxas anymore.
he would change yes, but now he's part of sora,

roxas torment is regret, not being someone without emotions as hinted in coded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back