• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rated E10+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

For those who do not know, the E10+ rating didn't begin until 2005 which was before Kingdom Hearts II.

@Raz

Yeah, The Incredible's game was released in 2004.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
It'll end up beening Teen or even a Mature game. DO YOU KNOW THE SADNESS IN THE DAMN GAME. LITTLE KIDS WILL START KILLING THEMSELVES AND TRY TO CUT THEIR HEARTS OUT TO COMBINE IT O_O

Okay i know no kids are stupid. But they might as well put it Teen. AS if anyone really carews about the Game Rating anyways >.>

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Honestly.
Does it really even matter?

And The Incredibles game was so fun.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It's... a rating.

I will only be upset if they cut stuff out but, even then, I wouldn't blame it on the rating. owo I'd blame it on American standards FOR ratings. If you were to look at a lot of old cartoons in a certain light, you'll find them very scary and horrible. Like... In Toy Story, the evil kid next door who abused all those toys well, the creepy spider baby thing gave me nightmares. XD Now, I see it, and I think it's cute. Things change under different settings. I personally find KH dark under certain lights but, that feeling passes quickly.

Z

Zulkir

I'll put my money on

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I honestly don't know if kids could handle some of the sad moments in this game, well the sensitive kids anyway. T would suit this game fine.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
lol does it even matter? I just want the game, I don't care if it's censored plus I thought that nomura said the USA release was going to have extras and change a few thigns so yeah it might be censored now.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Although I don't like the idea of censorship, I don't think it will be anything too bad. In KH2, they showed Barbosa drinking wine and letting it trickle down his skeleton that's covered in rotted flesh. I dunno, is there anything really violent in BBS that they would want to censor? Or is there anything sexual with Aqua or one of the other characters? If it could be explained in a way without spoiling, that'd be great.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
well if you watch the scene of braig it was pretty hardcore to what we are used to watching, and plus the scene with barbosa happened in the movie, so they would of put it in the game either way nothing big about it.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Oh so there's a scene with Braig explaining the patch I assume?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh so there's a scene with Braig explaining the patch I assume?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[spoilers=Birth by Sleep]It's not God of War hardcore but, it's hardcore for a Kingdom Hearts game. The scene where he receives his facial injuries are shown but, it's not worthy of a Trating in my opinion.[/spoilers]

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don't think they will take it out if they said they were goign to add extras to this game for the USA, I don't think that scene will be touched.

Allister Rose

French Lover
right now, i'm wondering if nomura has removed anything off of BBS that could make BBS rated T. E10+ is good, but i'm hoping they didnt remove anything

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
but those last a short time because the films aren't that long. this game, however, is like 45 hours long

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I'll put my money on

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I honestly don't know if kids could handle some of the sad moments in this game, well the sensitive kids anyway. T would suit this game fine.

Bambi's mom was shot.
Clayton hung himself.
Gaston fell to his death impaling himself on spikes.

Disney isn't scared of death. It the kids of this generation.
They're too soft with their starbucks coffee and their pokemon green and their kingdom hearts on DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back