• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rated E10+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
right now, I'm wondering if nomura has removed anything off of BBS that could make BBS rated T. E10+ is good, but I'm hoping they didn't remove anything

Nah. He said that he added stuff. But I doubt anything will be remover cause of Nomura wanting the westerners to get the "full benefit" of all the cut scenes, including the ones left out of the Japanese version.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's not God of War hardcore but, it's hardcore for a Kingdom Hearts game. The scene where he receives his facial injuries are shown but, it's not worthy of a Trating in my opinion.

They seemed to have been taking advantage of plausible deniability to skirt around the censor issue. Rust-red mist fountaining from a major injury is likely to give a pretty similar impression to blood even if you call it darkness, though - especially if that same darkness usually appears dark purple.

Which is why it's hard to tell how the ESRB will respond. They're not exactly great at interpreting things the way they were intended (they seemed to think the PSICOM soldiers from FFXIII were robots) and they often seem to lack context (like describing Xion's death as if it's something the player is not responsible for, but just watches).

Well, doesnt Japan have lower standards for A (E)? Idk. Just wondering.

Final Fantasy XII was rated A (even though its International version was B). Take that as you will.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Whats an E10+ in Australia? If it's M then thats fine

Edit: It's PG....CRAP!!! all the child protected stuff gets PG :(

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
Whats an E10+ in Australia? If it's M then thats fine

Edit: It's PG....CRAP!!! all the child protected stuff gets PG :(

Well you know, you australians allways get half of the game and pay double the price :<.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
half the game? and we do pay double the price and wait waaay longer than America and Europe

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
but those last a short time because the films aren't that long. this game, however, is like 45 hours long

It's not like BBS is forty-five straight hours of depression.

Jakek9

I just want the game. Rating doesn't matter to me.

though I will be extremely mad if the Braig scene is super censored.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just want the game. Rating doesn't matter to me.

though I will be extremely mad if the Braig scene is super censored.

I think only the blood on Braig's check will be censored. All you see is him hold his eye with darkness steaming out for some reason

The Terranort and Aqua scene might be censored a little. when he chokes her

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not like BBS is forty-five straight hours of depression.

Maybe not, but the depressin scenes would last longer than they would in those films

Like in L4D2 and such you guys get the butchered version. Germany too.

I never played that game so I didn't know but that is messed up! If that happens to BBS(unlikely but if they do) I will have to import and I don't like importing

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
Germany!?? considering their history?

The Nazi card is one major thing why they can keep the cencoring going on. It makes no sense but whacha gonna do. At least theres a community making mods to restore all cut content and such but that only goes for PC games. Also they can import from Austria whit german translation and uncut.
HERES an example video. In Counter Strike theres no blood, no ragdolls and people dont die, they just surrender.

I never played that game so I didn't know but that is messed up! If that happens to BBS(unlikely but if they do) I will have to import and I don't like importing
I doubt KH gets a cut version. I just mentioned that you guys really get left out on some more ''mature'' games because some idiot in charge.

I dont really believe cencoring does any good in anything. I bet those things that would be cut from BBS is something EVERY kid has seen in some movie or show. Kids dont really mind blood (not talking about gore here). Many kids I know played games like Resident Evil and Quake when approx age of 10. Also every kid I ever knew saw the old Star Wars trilogy where limbs get cut off and protagonist gets warmed by animal guts and nobody ever though it was scary or too ''dark''.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The Terranort and Aqua scene might be censored a little when he chokes her

Why would that get censored?

Repliku did the same thing to Zexion (with some extra life-draining), and Rikunort did something pretty similar to Roxas. Aqua being a girl might make it more awkward, but that seems more like the kind of thing they'd just hope people didn't notice.

KHKairiAquaXion

so? does it matter aslong as the game is good? and beside ven is half naked, braig bleeding, their choking, deaths and violence.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The rating really doesn`t matter that much to me, as long as they don`t censor a lot. My guess is it will stay rated E10+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back