• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS reason to why X in Org. 13 names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel-less

Xion14 thank you so much for this.

In the Ven and Vanitas cutscenes thread, Xion14 pointed out that Master Xehanort held out an X that looked similar to when Roxas received the X in his name. That got me thinking a little bit. Is that why all the members of Organization 13 have an X in their name? The conquest for the X-blade, the ultimate keyblade. At first we all thought it was just protocol but maybe there was more meaning to it. Not sure if it's true or not but it sounds plausible, especially since Master Xehanort did have control over Terra's body when he was made into a Heartless and Nobody. The Nobodies keep their memory, correct? Then surely, somehow, he remembered the X-blade and put that in reference with the Organization.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
let's just say you never know
i guess it could be a tribute to the greatest keyblade ever(in MX's eyes) by placing an X in their names

Xion14

*blushes brightly* Oh well your welcome. I didn't even think I was making a point...I thought someone would of pointed that out LOOONG ago lol I'm happy now :D two finds in one night!! I never find anything lmao

Z

Zulkir

Yes, that's a rather solid connection, it does resemble the X that Xemnas put in the org names.

*blushes brightly* Oh well your welcome. I didn't even think I was making a point...I thought someone would of pointed that out LOOONG ago lol I'm happy now :D two finds in one night!! I never find anything lmao

Someone did point it out, but it sort of faded out of mention.

Xion14

It just makes you wonder. Since Xehanort/Xemnas/Ansem which ever name you want to use lol maybe with Xemnas right? Maybe he has some memories of something that has to do with X? He doesn't have his memories completely but some part of it is still lingering like he remembers only part of it. X/Blade so he only remembers the X part. *shrugs*

Z

Zulkir

He remembers a lot more than we found out in KH2 and Days.

But yeah, he has some of Terra's memories, and MX's memories, this influenced his actions as Xemnas.

1) calling Aqua's armor Friend.

2) the X

3) Vile obsession with power.

Heltage

I've just seen some Master Xehanort summoning some X like Xemnas did...

MXX.jpg

And I don't think it's a coincidence shamisen

Xion14

yes that's why this forum was made. someone else already pointed this out but nice one catching the picture :)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
makes sense so thats good enough for me :D

Heltage

Xion14 said:
yes that's why this forum was made. someone else already pointed this out but nice one catching the picture :)
I know, that's why I'm here! And thx =)

What I actually think about the whole Xemnas/Terra/MX is that Xemnas was not Terra nor MX, but a different being (or "unbeing" since he's a nobody). Roxas was born from Sora, with Ven's apppeareance, he had some memories about Sora, but he didn't act like Sora, he wasn't Sora anymore. Xemnas was born in special circumstances, like Roxas did, he was born from two hearts and a body, coming to be a new being, with some traces of Terra and MX, so that's why the "X" reminiscence is shown in previous games, but now Xemnas hadn't neither of the hearts, just memories from both, he was a new being whose goal might have been different from those of Terra or MX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back