• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Relase Date.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The Japanese release date is January 9th, 2010, duh. The North American release is supposed to be mid to late 2010, but I bet it will come out in May.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Ventus Air-Man
The Japanese release date is January 9th, 2010, duh.

Some people are unfamiliar with the Day-Month-Year order; cut him some slack.

I'm also guessing sometime between May-September for the NA release. KHII took only 4 months, same as Days. But since it's packed full of stuff, it might also take longer, around 8 months like Dissidia maybe? I think GameInformer or something has set June 1 as their placeholder, but so far, no official date has been released for other territories.

αsiя

space coke
Im hoping around April or May because around that time Ill be in vacation from school

Xattm

I'm also guessing sometime between May-September for the NA release. KHII took only 4 months, same as Days. But since it's packed full of stuff, it might also take longer, around 8 months like Dissidia maybe? I think GameInformer or something has set June 1 as their placeholder, but so far, no official date has been released for other territories.

correct me if im wrong but I think dissidia took longer to get out in NA because they made a lot of gameplay changes from the jap. version. i'm thinking about 5-6 months wait for the NA version so like may or june. the only reason I hope its may or june because I would be out of school by then :lol:

Lexeon

Yeah, that is the Japanese release date. NA and such will probably get it around late spring early summer at the earliest; at the latest the end of summer or beginning of fall I guess.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google

Thanks. I thought the japanese one would be like YY/MM/DD. or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back