• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

Re: birth yb sleep oficial na release day 7/9

I don't care! WE have a date! Looks like I was right, it isn't a summer release. I knew it would be around september/december. It just didn't seem right.

I don't mind that though, I was excited to hear the date, and dissapointed about MX's voice. He sounds so much cooler in Japanese. XD

I hope Terra and Aqua sound good. I like Jesse Mcartney as Ven and Roxas. He sounds good. though, I'd still like to hear him with Ventus.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
oh stop whining you've been waiting for this game for over 5 years; 4 more months won't kill you.

yet AGAIN america gets a game before europe but w/e

tangerine

Awards
I don't care! WE have a date! Looks like I was right, it isn't a summer release. I knew it would be around september/december. It just didn't seem right.

I don't mind that though, I was excited to hear the date, and dissapointed about MX's voice. He sounds so much cooler in Japanese. XD

I hope Terra and Aqua sound good. I like Jesse Mcartney as Ven and Roxas. He sounds good. though, I'd still like to hear him with Ventus.

Summer ends on September 22nd.

oh stop whining you've been waiting for this game for over 5 years; 4 more months won't kill you.

yet AGAIN america gets a game before europe but w/e

I like how you told people to stop whining and then whined. Lol, it's only three days earlier.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
September 7th sucks. We've been waiting since JANUARY!!!

Anyway, I'm sorry that I can't prove this to you guys, but I happen to know a person on the localization team for BBS and she told me that this trailer was indeed real and the VA for MX is Leonard Nimoy. She told me also that if I was disappointed by Nimoy's voice, I should wait until I heard Aqua's. Sorry guys. Also she said that this English gameplay footage was from an old English build. That's why it's all weird.

Jakek9

September 7th sucks. We've been waiting since JANUARY!!!

Anyway, I'm sorry that I can't prove this to you guys, but I happen to know a person on the localization team for BBS and she told me that this trailer was indeed real and the VA for MX is Leonard Nimoy. She told me also that if I was disappointed by Nimoy's voice, I should wait until I heard Aqua's. Sorry guys. Also she said that this English gameplay footage was from an old English build. That's why it's all weird.
I actually am starting to like MX's voice. But Aqua's? Oh gawsh. I REALLY hope she's lying. Or your lying. I was really looking forward to Aqua's VA.

@ Scubasol

you were defiantly whining bro. lol

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yaaaaaay release date! :DD *glee* And thank you Square for punching the fandom in the face. You guys are awesome :'3

Veryvery glad that we have a release date, but... 'cuse me whilst I whine. September 7th!? That's 10 days before I go to college! Noooooooooo ;_____; Guess I have to beat all of the stories before then. Blargh. I wanted to not rush through it, too...

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Still technically summer.... pretty sneaky, Square. :/
Well, at least we have a date, something we've all been wanting for a while, so I don't think I can complain.

Z

Zulkir

Hmm, MX's voice sounded better somehow, maybe it's just me getting used to it.

Looks like square didn't learn squat from Dissidia.

Jakek9

I wasn't. I don't care when the game comes out (not too much of a KH fan), just that Europe's always after America.

I'm a girl.
And I simply have the habit of saying bro. Sounded like whining about whiniong of KH fans.

:3

αsiя

space coke
Good job Square, that is some nice thinking they have there. If they would of hold it for 22 two more days then it could been a Days anniversary present.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
what
who says its SEPTEMBER,is it confiirmed?.....because its written 9.7.2010 NOT 7.9.2010
and they already said it would be a summer release so i think its in July
unles it's confirmed then nevermind :/

tangerine

Awards
αsiя;5046468 said:
Good job Square, that is some nice thinking they have there. If they would of hold it for 22 two more days then it could been a Days anniversary present.

Shh, don't tempt them.

tangerine

Awards
what
who says its SEPTEMBER,is it confiirmed?.....because its written 9.7.2010 NOT 7.9.2010
and they already said it would be a summer release so i think its in July
unles it's confirmed then nevermind :/

Why do people keep saying this? Summer ends on September 22.

αsiя

space coke
I was actually looking forward for them to release the date at E3. This better not some excuse for them to not show BBS at E3. But they'll probably release a 1 minute and half trailer.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
In America, dates are written month first, day second, year last. September 7, 2010 = 9.7.2010
I realize it's the opposite in Europe, but we already know SE doesn't give a love about Europe.

yeah i mean european sales of bbs are miniscule

like virtually non-existent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back