• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I still think that MX voice sucks, and the trailer. The Japanese VA was a lot better even though I couldn't understand what he was saying.

S

SoulSilver

I'm like really upset with the release date its, so far away and well they better give us some demos for the game in order to make me happy.

Z

Zulkir

yeah i mean european sales of bbs are miniscule

like virtually non-existent

Isn't that because they take so long to come out there? I thought that was the primary reason Dissidia sales were lower, because of such long localization time.

What happened with Dissidia?

And so does, you know, the Official website. :/

Some posters here said that Dissidia taking too long to come out in the U.S negatively affected sales, I haven't seen the sales figures myself(dunno if we can even find them).

Final Fantasy XIII Square Enix BLJM-67005 12/17/09 JP
Final Fantasy XIII Square Enix BLUS-30416 03/09/10 US

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULJM-05262 12/18/08 JP
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULUS-10437 08/25/09 US
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULES-01270 09/04/09 EU

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Square Enix ULJM-05600 01/09/10 JP

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Square Enix ULJM-?????? 09/07/10 US

Dissidia and BBS are like...twice as far apart as the FF13 localization time... wat..

αsiя

space coke
Isn't that because they take so long to come out there? I thought that was the primary reason Dissidia sales were lower, because of such long localization time.

Some posters here said that Dissidia taking too long to come out in the U.S negatively affected sales, I haven't seen the sales figures myself(dunno if we can even find them).

Final Fantasy XIII Square Enix BLJM-67005 12/17/09 JP
Final Fantasy XIII Square Enix BLUS-30416 03/09/10 US

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULJM-05262 12/18/08 JP
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULUS-10437 08/25/09 US
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Square Enix ULES-01270 09/04/09 EU

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Square Enix ULJM-05600 01/09/10 JP

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Square Enix ULJM-?????? 09/07/10 US

Dissidia and BBS are like...twice as far apart as the FF13 localization time... wat..

That's because FF13 was Square's new born baby. KH was the baby that Square is thinking of giving in adoption since they didn't have an abortion.

SE cares more about FF.

S

SoulSilver

αsiя;5046511 said:
That's because FF13 was Square's new born baby. KH was the baby that Square is thinking of giving in adoption since they didn't have an abortion.

SE cares more about FF.
^ exactly they could care less about KH, I bet they don't even want to work on it anymore.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I was being facetious. XD There are many, many, many European sales.

I think it's because they have to translate the game into so many languages. The UK version of BbS is pretty much the NA version of BbS with PAL regioning, but they have to put subtitles on the trailers for the French, Spanish, Italian and German games. I expect that's why.

S

SoulSilver

Like don't get me wrong I'm happy we got a official release date and all, but september is so close to fall its sad, thats why I'm upset, I wanted a august release at the latest.

S

SoulSilver

Sept 7th? Oh man =/ That sucks! I was hoping for an August release!
Thank you Staleforce! thats what I was hoping too, it would be mid summer, but now we have to wait longer, I'm having second thoughts about keeping my pre order or just canceling it right now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Jeez...September? ugh....I was hoping for July at the latest. Oh well, I still have the japanese version to play. Although I enjoy the english versions of KH much more.

Romi

I understand the wait is quite long. However, look at the bright side: at least we'll eventually get the game. I just hope that it's worth the wait. Regarding the voice acting, I HATED Master Xehanort's voice; I prefer the Japanese MX's voice better.
He sounded incredibly sinister and scary and old at least. This guy's voice doesn't fit MX at all T_T. Aqua's, Terra's and Vanitas' voices better sound good.

WaveK89

Well, Square held true to their desired release period (Summer), so I can't complain about that. Still, I was hoping for any date before September.

Anyway, here's to hoping to see some cool demos and videos at E3. I know I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-sigh- Why does SE always do this. It is always late summer/fall release dates for games I actually want to play. Always when kids go back to school.

And the game had to have been finished earlier this year. Why not just start advertising after E3 and release it in July? -sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back