• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquaman OS

Dissidia and BBS have lots of new stuff added for the US release which would explain the delay.

FF 13 was exactly the same in US JP for the first release.

Let's put it this way. Would you rather have BBS released quickly exactly the same as the Japanese version then have them get a final mix version a year later with all new stuff that never sees the light of day over seas? Or would you rather wait a few more months and get the superior product?

S

SoulSilver

Dissidia and BBS have lots of new stuff added for the US release which would explain the delay.

FF 13 was exactly the same in US JP for the first release.

Let's put it this way. Would you rather have BBS released quickly exactly the same as the Japanese version then have them get a final mix version a year later with all new stuff that never sees the light of day over seas? Or would you rather wait a few more months and get the superior product?
I agree with you, on this I know the wait is going to kill me, but I can do it, I have the power to do it haha, and plus I think its about time the USA/EUR finally get a final mix

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aww, September? That's like a "you just finished your first 1 1/4 years of college" present then.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

You're misinformed. Nomura wanting to shove more content aside, the main reason why they began releasing Final Mixes was that in KH1, they added stuff to the American Version such as the Sephiroth fight, and the Japanese fans whined for getting the lesser product. The Final Mix was the result, which then gave Nomura an excuse to release Re:CoM and the FM+.
One could argue our "superior" versions are the betas for the Final Mixes in the long run.

September, huh.
I wanted to say "if we waited for this long", but I wanted it on my birthday which is in July :C
Then again it's right after the tests end and there're holidays :D so yey.

S

SoulSilver

D: So do I. I'll wait till the last moment to write an essay. KH will only make it worse.
having off of homework is amazing feeling you guys should graduate early so that way you can have fun too, wait you still have 2-3 more years haha aww I'm sorry.

I'm having a bad, so I'm trying to cheer my self up.

But hey you never know they could release a demo for the USA in the next month or something to keep the hype up.

Aquaman OS

Releasing updated games is a standard for SE, the main difference here is that for Dissidia they actually released the updated game in the US as the regular version and then rereleased in Japanese the US version with nothing new added beyond a few combat balance tweaks. I expect the same here for BBS.

The only reason they don't release FM versions in the US is because they won't sell well enough. Unlike Japan the casual fanbase in the US won't buy the game full price again just to see a few more extra things.

Meanwhile KH 2 vanilla was the same in US and JP. And they released a Final Mix anyway.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Lemme say this, I am SO happy we have it officially. But I am disappointed with the September release because that's about a week into my sophomore year... Which means I will have little time to play it. But, I would rather have a perfect finished product than a half-arsed release that was hurried for impatient fans.

Bottom line, I'M HAPPY. :)

S

SoulSilver

You know what they should do from now on? they should do what they are doing with BBS, release it a little bit futher, but give us more stuff this way we don't complain I'm sure most of you can take a little bit more to wait for the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
having off of homework is amazing feeling you guys should graduate early so that way you can have fun too, wait you still have 2-3 more years haha aww I'm sorry.

But hey you never know they could release a demo for the USA in the next month or something to keep the hype up.

D: I hope you feel better! You should try and do something to cheer up...like watch a show you like or something. Not taunt us college kids. D: Lol!

Yeah. 3 years of college sucks.

Hopefully there is a demo. They didn't have a demo in JPN but if they had one here it would be great.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I graduate in 2 years. College is only 3 years for me :p

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
WOW! OMG!!!!!!
We have a date!
Still can't believe the date. Why so late?

disneyboy20022

Well...the date is later than expected....But If it's going to be released like Dissidia with some extra goodies in one game that would be cool too....I've waited 3 years for this game and 4 more months won't kill me....

On another note....I have a PSP GO which I am wondering...will BBS be released via the PSP GO... I know it's not everyone's favorite version of the PSP but for me it works well because I don't have to keep track of the games after game and I have access ti Wi-Fi in my house and it's a lot easier for me....

Still...does anyone know if it will be released on the PSN network for the PSP GO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back