• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
While I wish the game was coming out in July like I thought it would, I can't really get mad at Square cause September is still techinically summer. So Square Enix isn't really changing the release date.

ffdgh

wootz for actual info
this would be alot worse if it wasn't for the fact i graduate this weekend. yay free time

GTarablus

I got the trailer up youtube so you guys could watch it without any lags (im sorry if someone already uploaded it to youtube i searched YT before uploading and found nothing offical)
*OFFICAL* Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English trailer *OFFICAL*

"Wake me up when september ends..." I just downloaded the JAP to my PSP since it has been patched and i have no idea what i am doing!! i guess i could wait till September

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I love the release date its like perfect, even though a friday is a little weird for a release date! I guess I'll have to go pick it up after work now yay!

wait its coming out in september? oh forget this then, ciao its to late for this game, boo!

Glad you realized that...XD

That's pretty disappointing. Course it's not the first time a game by Square has been delayed.

No kidding.

I don't care! WE have a date! Looks like I was right, it isn't a summer release. I knew it would be around september/december. It just didn't seem right.

I'm just glad it's NOT coming out in December. >:
I would of been waiting forever.
Not saying September is a better release date but it helps, because when December comes, at least I can get the game for my Christmas/Birthday present since it's really close to those two dates.

September 7th sucks. We've been waiting since JANUARY!!!

No kidding. My thoughts almost exactly.

[rant vent] And I know it's no big deal but UGH September 7, seriously!?! Come on, you were killing with many of us on that Facebook group..bickering about the stupid release dates. And, Square-Enix, I dunno what to say to you anymore. FFF especially with my college starting the month before that. So much for playing it during the time I have to kill from here-late August, as I'm gonna start college in late August. Might as well get it for winter break but that kind of kills my chance of hoping it comes out...earlier. Yeah, I had to vent...just upon realizing that..oh well, whatever.

But man.....at least I don't have to hear somebody say triumphantly, "It's coming out, December 31, 2010." Sorry if I'm December-biased but I don't like to wait for a game I've been looking forward to for SUCH a long period of time.
[/rantvent]

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
I'm kinda mad that they are releasing it in September. If I recall they said summer 2010. Oh well, can't complain.

Pestilence

Awards
Im betting that Duke Nukem Forever gets released before BBS. Im in defence force at that time and I have no idea how much time I get to play. Well at least Peace Walker and maybe Valkyria Chronicles 2 will keep me busy.

Just gotta hope for good bonus content. 9 month gap between releases is ludicrous by todays standards and it feels Square is the only major publisher guilty for this kinda crap.

And the worst part is that the hype I had for the game is rusting away. This game was all I could think about in months since the jap release. Hopefully it will come back when the game is nearing releases1jessie.

micbeasty

well he added some different bosses so maybe we'll get to battle the queen as a boss battle instead of facing the magic mirror 2 times in the dwarfs Woodlands. Well at least thats what i'm thinking might happen plus i hope tht we will because that would be awesome. wht do u guys think.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
SEPTEMBER?

....MOTHER FACK.

and Xehanort's voice SUCKS.
orly_spock.jpg

No, Spock is awesome

Samhain

Bronze Member
jesus. we've been waiting since jan and september. not even july. this sux balls.

well at least we know the date. i know i wont be getting this game till senior year when SCHOOL STARTS.
wonderful.

Xethorsiph

I'm trying to not be very angry here....I really am.

But honestly, September? Seriously? What is taking so long? We had one of the KH voice actors tell us that the VA for the game was done months ago. We know Nomura had a few things he wanted to change like boss tuning and the like, so what did they have to add that will take 9 months?

And still no REAL confirmation of PSP GO usage? Honestly, this could push me over the edge. If it's not available on the PSP Go....I just dunno man.

Yeah, I know I'm whining, but I feel we have a right to be a little angry right now. The game is being released way later than it should be, plain and simple. They did this to FF7 Advent Children and their sales suffered, they did this to FF Dissidia and their sales suffered, so I guess they figured they'd go for three?

Awards
I'm quite happy about the September thing. I was actually presuming it would be out in December in Europe. And the whole 3 day apart from Europe and America is quite cool. I can ignore the online videos just fine for 3 whole days so that when it comes out (on a friday, of all days <3) I can dedicate my free time to it.

Heck, summer is beach time. Enjoy it outdoors ^^

xHiddenMemories

September 7th....Ugh..I was hoping it was acutally the rumored date of June 1st.... ><
Oh well..
But I am happy to finally know when its ACTUALLY coming out :'D I FEEL LIKE CRYING im so HAPPY!!!
But wait.....September 7th...SCHOOL BETTER NOT START ON THAT DAY OR THE NEXT DAY D:<
BECAUSE I WILL GO TO GAME STOP WAIT THERE UNTIL THE MINUTE THE GAME STOP PEOPLE TAKE THE GAME OUT AND GET IT! I will be first on lineeeeee =w= (maybe not...) BUT I will get it the night it comes out >:D NO MATTER WHAT!

EDIT: Oops..My bad xD I was just reading some of your posts and saw it was being released on a Friday?! Oh man just Perfect!!!!!!! <333

Last edited:

xHiddenMemories

I'm trying to not be very angry here....I really am.

But honestly, September? Seriously? What is taking so long? We had one of the KH voice actors tell us that the VA for the game was done months ago. We know Nomura had a few things he wanted to change like boss tuning and the like, so what did they have to add that will take 9 months?

And still no REAL confirmation of PSP GO usage? Honestly, this could push me over the edge. If it's not available on the PSP Go....I just dunno man.

Yeah, I know I'm whining, but I feel we have a right to be a little angry right now. The game is being released way later than it should be, plain and simple. They did this to FF7 Advent Children and their sales suffered, they did this to FF Dissidia and their sales suffered, so I guess they figured they'd go for three?
I know how you feel..though at least we now know the date of the game...at least it actually isn't the date that Game stop and EBgames orignially had it for..December :/
But yeah Im happy the game date was realsed but yet..I agree why so late?? Maybe they're doing SOMETHING to the game..which we don't know about? Who knows...But in regards to the GO..thats probably what they're working on..making it for the GO..Because Why make BBS only for the PSP and not the PSP GO? :/
I'm just thinking thats probably why the game date is for September and not sooner...they're probably making it for the GO.

Jakek9

September 7th....Ugh..I was hoping it was acutally the rumored date of June 1st.... ><
Oh well..
But I am happy to finally know when its ACTUALLY coming out :'D I FEEL LIKE CRYING im so HAPPY!!!
But wait.....September 7th...SCHOOL BETTER NOT START ON THAT DAY OR THE NEXT DAY D:<
BECAUSE I WILL GO TO GAME STOP WAIT THERE UNTIL THE MINUTE THE GAME STOP PEOPLE TAKE THE GAME OUT AND GET IT! I will be first on lineeeeee =w= (maybe not...) BUT I will get it the night it comes out >:D NO MATTER WHAT!

EDIT: Oops..My bad xD I was just reading some of your posts and saw it was being released on a Friday?! Oh man just Perfect!!!!!!! <333
It is on a Tuesday. Not a Friday. And I also am hoping schooling isn't that day. Because I want to get it first day it comes out. And waiting any longer might kill me. Also your double post annoys meh.

:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back