• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would of imported it if I knew it wouldn't come till September. But oh well, I've already waited 5 months. I still haven't beat KHIIFM+ anyway so I should probably do that first XD

Anyone else go to the American site and get the KH theme? I got it on and I absolutely love it. I will probably keep it as my permanent theme.

I've got mine set as the one from the JP site right now ^^

Jakek9

I am enjoying the american theme right now. Very nice, I'm loving it. Plus, now I have the reminder every time I go to play a game that KH BBS comes out in September.
:3

WaveK89

You need to create a THEME folder in the PSP folder and place the theme file in there. Then just go to Theme Settings and you should find it there.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ Wow it was only one freaking line!! We didn't even hear other clips yet. There really isn't any reason to complain

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
^ Wow it was only one freaking line!! We didn't even hear other clips yet. There really isn't any reason to complain

It's actually gotten worse. On another forum I'm part of, people are bashing not only Leonard Nimoy (regardless of the fact that it's ONE LINE) but also Willa Holland, who we haven't even heard her Aqua voice from.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It's actually gotten worse. On another forum I'm part of, people are bashing not only Leonard Nimoy (regardless of the fact that it's ONE LINE) but also Willa Holland, who we haven't even heard her Aqua voice from.

Just like the one time people found out Jesse Mac was voiceing Roxas. Now they all love his voice for Roxas

Sempied

Just like the one time people found out Jesse Mac was voiceing Roxas. Now they all love his voice for Roxas
Exactly.

I can bet m two cents all those are just trolls. One you can based your judgement off of one line, and two...Really? We haven't heard her rendition of Aqua, and just like Jesse McCartney (As pointed out) she'll probably shut them up, and put them to shame at the same time.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i fear though, willa holland sounds very young. i question it, but if she did anything close to the same way they pulled off namine, then i'm sure it would be fine

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ It is stupid. really Square 10 months!! 10 months to localize a game smaller than KH2. KH2 only took 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back