• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan99iel

It's still technically summer since summer doesn't start till the 21st or 22nd of September

Really? In Australia the seasons start and end on the first of each month. Never thought the dates would be different.

And to the guy who said we were idiots to say it's not summer, I'm sorry. I mean it's not summer in Australia.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
I really dont know where people get this summer ends september 22 thingy but when publishers talk about a summer release its ALLWAYS jun-aug. Square perhaps even though releasing it sooner but who knows.

And yes, the additional content that we have been presented by far doesent take 9 months. Translation could have been done while the original production was going on like in every major studio exept square.

E3 in 3 weeks. Lets hope for that new trailer :eek:.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really dont know where people get this summer ends september 22 thingy but when publishers talk about a summer release its ALLWAYS jun-aug.
The calenders do.

@Dan99iel, I'm an Aus. bloke and my calenders say stuff like "22nd June:Winter Starts". I found it odd to but I adapted.
oh and be glad its not being released Summer in Aus. I would hate waiting all those extra months. I'm glad we get the same as Europe does.

Jakek9

Well game's like to be specific with release dates. So it makes sense that they put it in September. They don't rely on what they belive is summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back