• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs release in america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xion93

I think the release date for bbs is going to be in may of 2010 cause if you go to kingdomhearts.wikia.com and go to birth by sleep it says on the release date may 2010 so yay just 4 more months can't wait gathering my money to by a psp

DXLelouch

the wiki is an evil insane demented creature that only wishes to shatter our hopes with its false information lolz

matt_hdo

Website
matt79.deviantart.com
Dont believe the wiki, dont even see it, you can fall in a lopphole of incorrect information about KH, so if you want to have that kind of information, enter to the forums, or search in other site, but for all that is good and kind, Dont go with the WIKI, the WIKI is bad, bad.

Masamune-Kakashi

NO! Never go to a Wiki for information like that!. Going for story information after a game is released tends to be ok, they don't mess up on stuff like that for the most part, but never for a release date. I will admit that I did see a May release some where else though so lets just hope it's true.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The KH wiki is incredibly unreliable, and spreads false info very often. Wiki is ok if you're interested in character or plot info, since it'll at least point you in the right direction. But for news? It's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back