• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS: Secret Boss, Blue-Blade Xemnas theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

1st of all, 200th POST WHOO! 2nd: Well, Xemnas visited Aqua's armor often, calling it "friend," and Xigbar said one time he heard a voice talking back. What if somehow, the armor transformed into Aqua, and the chamber of repose transformed into the Land Of Departure, kinda like a hologram of sorts. Aqua's heart is brought from the RoD into her armor, and her armor appears to be her body, Xemnas, sabers drawn, begins to fight her, and Aqua fights back. One of them wins, Aqua's heart returns to her real body in RoD, Xemnas leaves the Chamber of Repose, the armor and keyblade goes back to normal, as does the Chamber of repose. And they can do this repeatedly, like the Sephiroth battle in KH:1, or the Orginization member battles in KH:2 FM+, now I know this is a little far fetched, and unlikely, but in KH Anything's possible.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well in any game anything is possible but for kh, nomura has made things more probable than most.

anyways, theres no real reason to believe this. for some reason i'm thinking this is terra-related. like terra's darkness similar to how sephiroth represents cloud's darkness

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
You say they can fight whenever they want...but Xemnas never once had Blue Ethereal Blades...there's the red ones we see in KH2. (You can say the gears in Days...but none match the ones used by this person).

Allister Rose

French Lover
You say they can fight whenever they want...but Xemnas never once had Blue Ethereal Blades...there's the red ones we see in KH2. (You can say the gears in Days...but none match the ones used by this person).
well i say the conquest one was very similar to this one

I don't think the gears rele matter that much do they? They were just to provide some weapon differentiation. I wouldn't take them to seriously to the story. But the nature of the blades do indicate oit is likely this person is related to Xehanort somehow.

Absolute

Was it confirmed that he will be a part of the story, or is it just like a pallet-swapped super boss simply there for a challenge and nothing more, similar to the new Omega in FFV Advanced extra dungeon?

Although, your theory could be a way to explain how Xemans even knew anything about how to build a room nearly identical to one he never saw or how he knew about Ven's fate.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...Yeah this theory is REALLY far-fetched. I highly doubt all that would happen just for an unlock-able boss fight. And I still don't believe the secret boss to necessarily be Xemnas, that's just too easy.

relentlessheart1

i seriously think that the secret boss is fought in the mirage arena.... you can totally see why, because sonner or later in the story, LOD will dissappear

Allister Rose

French Lover
yes, i also came to similar conclusion, but it just seems du mb to add a completely random character. it would be non canon right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back