• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS SECRET BOSS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltycakes

1. i'm guessing it will be the same boss for each character.
2.Nomura said that this boss will have less HP than the Lingering Sentiment, so it won't have a huge amount of HP.
3.it will be an attack against attack battle, and Nomura said that it will be stronger than the Lingering Sentiment so it sounds pretty hard, but i bet people will be able to beat it.

ChickenWinner

Oh... I do hope there will be stuff like high jump and glide. And I'm guessing there will be some kind of abilities -the secondary command that stays active even without the command...etc.

Well, if the boss has low hp but is freakingly strong... that'll be good. I bet I'll lose up to 30 times, biting and shouting in anger and frustation, before I succeed.

Twilight-TO

It should be Jecht (Terra) , Kefka (Ventus) and Ultimecia (Aqua) as secret bosses!!!

Thats not even the slightest bit possible since they are all FF characters and Nomura said that the ONLY FF character in game is Zack.

But seriously, the more and more I think about it, the more and more I come to the conclusion that its Sora. Which would be epic if it was, since I always wanted to smack him around with the keyblade. Though from the sounds of it, if it is him, he would be the one doing the smacking... not me... <_<

kostas

Awards
HE ACTUALLY SAID HIS LIFE WONT BE LONG BUT HIS STRENGH...

00 Raiser Fan

I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

Please discuss, answer, and argue :)
ENJOY(hopefully)

1. Its probably the same for all, but people, did you forget the multiplayer secret boss, Nomura didn't exactly mention it, but if you read the latest interview, he mentioned that in mirage arena or whatever its called, there will also be a different boss that will appear only in multiplayer mode. :D, so yea, not exactly a secret boss, but kinda is..

2.By low Hp , I think he meant something like 6 or 7 bars of health, remember sephiroth, he had like 12 or 13 bars of health, so by low hp, I really think he meant something like 6 or 7 bars, but come on, with super attacks, this secret boss is definetley going to prove to be a pain in the *** more than we think.

3. uhhh...I don't think they would put that boss in the first place if its undefeatable..lol.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
1. i hope so...

2. Like Nomura mentioned the secret boss life won't be huge but his attacks will be very powerful

3. Yes i will manage to beat him i think....

Personally i want to fight as Terra( KH2:Riku), Ven(KH2:Sora) and Aqua(put Xehanort in an armor and let her fight him)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i was hoping since zach is alive and young that would mean sepheroth wasnt bad yet
and the side villan would be genisis or angeal

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Its probably the same for all, but people, did you forget the multiplayer secret boss, Nomura didn't exactly mention it, but if you read the latest interview, he mentioned that in mirage arena or whatever its called, there will also be a different boss that will appear only in multiplayer mode. :D, so yea, not exactly a secret boss, but kinda is..

Interview said:
--- I’m quite happy that when you play on wireless you can upgrade your Deck Commands, you can bring those over into single player as well.
Nomura: We didn’t want to have a separation between multiplayer and single player. For KH 358/2 Days there were people who said that they couldn’t gather all of the Mission Crowns, so we were thinking about that. In “Mirage Arena” there are items you can’t get anywhere else, but you can get them all even if you are playing offline by yourself. Of course it is made for several people to beat together, so it would be quite difficult by yourself. The strongest enemy that appears in multiplayer is about equal to the hidden boss in single player.

2.By low Hp , I think he meant something like 6 or 7 bars of health, remember sephiroth, he had like 12 or 13 bars of health, so by low hp, I really think he meant something like 6 or 7 bars, but come on, with super attacks, this secret boss is definetley going to prove to be a pain in the *** more than we think.

That's still a lot of HP, it's more than a lot of bosses we fought in previous games.

--- Something even stronger than Lingering Sentiment must have taken quite a lot of fine tuning...
Nomura: We had Debuggers who are really good at action games help us with it, so we were able to make it into quite a difficult boss. It is strong, but it doesn’t have high HP. It is just a battle of attack against attack.

That statement makes it seem like the Secret Boss is going to be the most recent form of Sora, because he doesn't have as much life as the bosses he battles, but is strong enough to always come out of the battle with a victory. So I think he'll have HP equivalent to someone at Level 99, but with new abilities possiblly.

DrTempo

So far, KH2 Sora seems to be the most thought of candidate for the Secret Boss..And it DOES make some sense.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
1. I think its just one boss
2. Not much HP, but incredibly difficult
3. Depends... I'll type up the verdict once I beat him. ;D LOL XD

Hope to God it's Sora. That'd be epic.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Divide&Conquer
Hope to God it's Sora. That'd be epic.

It depends on if Nomura decided to break the space-time continuum and bring Sora in from the future, instead of the little 4 year old boy he already is.

I find it very unlikely.

00 Raiser Fan

That's still a lot of HP, it's more than a lot of bosses we fought in previous games.

But come to think of it, Sephiroth and Lingering Sentiment had way more than 6, like 13 or something, and they're secret bosses, so when Nomura sais he won't have much Hp, I can't imagine the secret boss having like 4 bars of health only or something.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I am almost certain it is, and it would definitely be epic.
But if it is then I doubt we would even get a chance to fight him until after the final boss of each scenario, or there may be different requirements in each character's story.

I suppose that it might be different requirements for the various scenarios, but it could be the same for every character. It could be that we'd have to beat each of the final bosses first, like you suggested.

Ventus182

I know it hasn't been confirmed on who the secret boss is but, I need some questions answered( if u can answer them for me).

1. Is it a different secret boss for each character?
2. Nomura stated that the battle would be of power and not life, so does this person have a huge amount of life?
3. If the person has a little amount of life, but super powerful techniques, do you think u can still win against him/her?

Please discuss, answer, and argue :)
ENJOY(hopefully)

1. I hope. But I don't think so :/
2. I hope be a LONG battle. Just this
3. Yes, why not? Will be very Hard, but I think can win!

Rexy

Bronze Member
Well i think that its Xehanort (i hope i'm wrong)
if its not i think that it would be Malifiecent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back