• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Secret Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
but i think if the next installment is not kh3 it shoukld be with mickey or riku or both

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
i want KH3 so bad i wish they would make a lot of them like FF that would be nice:)
You're in a minority there.
The specific nature of all KH games to be in the same universe if not also following the same characters means it just can't and won't go on as long as FF.
That, and the series would become incredibly draining with that many instalments.

Trimms

Nomura hinted that it might not be KH3, but I'm pretty convinced that it will be KH3.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
The secret movie will be a teaser showing Eraqus MX and Yen sid's time in the KW

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What about the possibility where sora has to fight inside his mind so he can be cleansed of darkness and pull like a jak 3 perfect light thing
What does any of this have to do with the BBS secret movie. And there's no chance such a development/change in his character would not go as something fully explained, which it wouldn't get in a secret movie.

Zmaxwell

I hope that the secret movie shows

-What happens to TAV and why they arent in KH1 2 days and CoM
-Who isin the Chamber of awakning.. I think its terra..
-If Ven is Roxas, someone here said that Ven is a Unverse and doesnt age, so it could help explain it.
-Why the Unverses arent around anymore, and how they tie to heartless and nobodies. I think when you destroy the heartless and nobdoy of someone they ae brrought b ack as a somebody, but a unverrse is created, and something happened that caused somebodies to stop coming back.

Grey

People, is it even confirmed that this "game that connects BbS and Days" is another side game? I think it's entirely possible for this game that's coming after BbS to be Kingdom Hearts 3. That could tie them together, I think.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why is Everyone saying that it will have to do with VTA. The Secret Movie is always at the End of the game so It would have to do with other stuff. Nomura said a New Game will tie in ALL the games, he did NOT say whether it is a Side Game or a Game that follows the Main story. I am like 99% percent sure that it is KH3. With the end of 2009 approaching it is safe to say we will not know this year and the game will be announced in 2010 either at TGS as the end of next year or E3 in the Summer cause these are the important places where Games are shown, Preferably at E3, it's sooner.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back