• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs selection theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
you know how people been talking about character selection in bbs and aqua is hardly mentioned welll i think its because your not aqua but accualy king mickey .also i have good thoughts(ex:bbs drive forms ) and i used photobucket for pictures .not great ones. but should i post?

Maybe, or maybe Aqua is just so important that they can't reveal her.

Aw, screw that. We know that women are not important in KH. Or, they haven't been, yet.

Maybe it is Mickey. Maybe not.

big don mega

i think she's less important than all and nomura wants you to think that she's more, so he just puts out little information to make you think he's hiding something when he's not

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
hahaha thats so hilarious! =0]

Aw, screw that. We know that women are not important in KH.
thats sexest right ther so how would you feel if it was the other way?

i think she's less important than all and nomura wants you to think that she's more, so he just puts out little information to make you think he's hiding something when he's not
False she is very important

and could everyone stop being sexest for a change!?!?!
just because shes a girl doesnt mean anything....
what if she was a tomboy?
would that solve anything?

big don mega

i wasn't being sexist for one, and for two, her importance hasn't been confirmed so you have as much proof that she is important that i have that she isn't important

bazagazeel

Aw, screw that. We know that women are not important in KH. Or, they haven't been, yet.

Maybe it is Mickey. Maybe not.

WTF hello the whole first game was based upon 7 "PRINCESSES"of heart so if thats not important i dont know what is also isnt bbs all about terra,AQUA, and ven:blink:

WTF hello the whole first game was based upon 7 "PRINCESSES"of heart so if thats not important i dont know what is also isnt bbs all about terra,AQUA, and ven:blink:

... Well, the Princesses didn't do anything. They just got saved. So, really, they didn't do anything in the story. That is what I meant.

big don mega

if it hasnt said anything about her importance then dont say anything

well when everyone is talking about how important she is, i feel that i have the right to comment. so if everyone is saying that they think she will be important, i shall give my theory about it. if you don't like people giving there theories that contradict yours, then a forum just isn't the place for you

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
well when everyone is talking about how important she is, i feel that i have the right to comment. so if everyone is saying that they think she will be important, i shall give my theory about it. if you don't like people giving there theories that contradict yours, then a forum just isn't the place for you

well then i guess that makes two of us

big don mega

i have no problem with others making theories that contradict mine. if there is no proof then i see that were both as right as eachother and i'm not going to try to say that i'm more right or tell you that you shouldn't be posting your opinion. so i think that you should really think before you post thing xjeezlouisx

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
i have no problem with others making theories that contradict mine. if there is no proof then i see that were both as right as eachother and i'm not going to try to say that i'm more right or tell you that you shouldn't be posting your opinion. so i think that you should really think before you post thing xjeezlouisx

oh really thats funny because you first said she wasnt important
then you said nomura hasnt said anything about her being important
yah im really contradicting your forum
when really that was my opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back