• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

No, I am saying that perhaps a "Vanitas project", like for cloning or something similar, could be the inspiration for the "Replica Project" of CoM and 358. This is a rather far fetched theory, I admit, but it comes from the idea that many people have that Vanitas could look like Sora, Roxas, or Riku.

How can a 16year old (don't know Vanita's age) look like a 4 year old in the future? If that was the case than Sora or Riku would not be human..

Last edited:

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I wonder why...

Also didnt you say you saw the trailer? Wouldnt you already know this? :/
Nah I know you didnt see it, because you lied and said Ven was a baby in that scene, and that when Vanitas was going to stab Aqua it was the same as the commercial.

Better luck next time though. If you need some lying lessons PM me xD
I did not lie, that is all I'm going to say to you ignorant idiots. YOu have to admit the head scene made him look like a baby. And the sword did come in very close contact.

H

Haxon

Why is that?

Haxon where are my lessons
Its an ancient art, you gotta PM :D

So anyway, I dont see why some people still say that Ven in the CoW isnt confirmed when we see it for ourselves and obviously he is the other friend. :dizzy:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Finally, the long awaited trailer!

Vanitas reminds me of Zuko from Avatar (not intergalatic smurfs) cuz of the black hair and golden eyes. Riku's voice kinda reminds me of Denzel from FFVII AC/ACC; sounds so young and innocent. Kairi's expression when Mickey is talking about her is pretty funny. Herc's voice...waay too deep.

Hirun

j8gl6d.png

Why is Mickey on the wall when Ven is running from the light?

2wmp9pd.png

Incase anyone didn't know, that's a VEN awakening platform. Very cool art.

αsiя

space coke
I did not lie, that is all I'm going to say to you ignorant idiots. YOu have to admit the head scene made him look like a baby. And the sword did come in very close contact.

A baby with full head of spikes is very concerning

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
^^ the above it is a cool art work
but the Micky thing?
probably a memory that Ven was having?
and he was running away from the light?
oh so that means that Terra was running away from the darkness?

Ryusei

wow, didn't think you would post on this forum , kog ;)) .
This Trailer is freaking awesome :D . All Screenshot from battles was so cool :D . But will Aqua and Ven die ? :-? maybe it's a sad Ending for BbS.
Hah in the end, The way lead to Sora :)) .

Anyway, Thanks for upload the Trailer on Youtube :D

Last edited:

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
This trailer made me so nostalgic with Hikari playing. Makes me remember when I was 10 and I saw the first commercial for Kingdom Hearts. XP

It also makes me a bit sad because I know that things will not end well for VAT judging by this trailer.

I just seriously need this game now. I want to know what happens because I am so confused. XD

~ I <3 young Axel and Zexion

H

Haxon

Just to let you know, nobody in Japan actually thought he was a baby, it was a mistranslation for "wrapped like a baby", so the next time you try to lie, do it better. Also before the trailer came out you said it didnt show the keyblade about to stab her, you said it just showed Vanitas raising it like in the commercial. :/

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also, that is not a baby. Sorry.
A baby with the face of a teenager and a full head of spiky hair? Not happening. That must be Ven in a white cloak or blanket lying on the tree.

EDIT: Well after blowing it up, the face is a tad bit rounder so it could be a baby face, but then again that could also just be the sideways angle messing up the perspective.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Just to let you know, nobody in Japan actually thought he was a baby, it was a mistranslation for "wrapped like a baby", so the next time you try to lie, do it better. Also before the trailer came out you said it didnt show the keyblade about to stab her, you said it just showed Vanitas raising it like in the commercial. :/
Whose post were you listening to. And I'm not Japanese.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
the scene where it shows Ven in a blanket is not a baby Ven
its just him tightly wrapped in it
cause you know the whole KH in the sky thing made him get cold.
dunno what he was staring at though...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also, Aqua was in the beach at TWTNW
aquabeach.jpg

It was only two and a half years... Or at least it was announced two and a half years ago.
Sorry, I was off, but still SE starts their games at least a year I'd say before they announce them. Since it was announced fall 2007, I'd say they started it in mid-to-fall 2006. so 3 years. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back