• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

I doubt that the next Site Update would be Downloads (PSP Theme, Screensaver, More Wallpapers), Worlds (Olympus Coliseum, Mysterious Tower, Mirage Arena) & Gameplay (More add-ons to Multiplayer, Deck Command, Command Styles, etc.).

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i dunno but i felt weird after seeing sora in his kh2 clothes in a bbs trailer. x__x

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
it's bound to be a continuation of the KH2 ending (to an extent) if anything. otherwise it may not have overly much relevance

SuperSailorEarth

Aqua crying!!! How sad :(

That was the most epic trailer ever though.

And it looks like the Land of Departure falls into Darkness, so does that mean that Terra or someone found its Keyhole?

Last edited:

ulive4silver

YESS!!!! cant wait 4 this to come out, even though i wont be able to play it lol. hopefully everything willl be recorded and translated soon after. I neeed to know who vanitas is, and I need to see the unveiling myself

relentlessheart1

i think ven is dead in his white cloth scene....hmm....his eyes looked blank(lifeless), and the figure might be MX, cuz he/it has a hunch...oh and is aqua in the dark meridian?? sure looks like it...

zexyishsmexy

Shinkirō;4719173 said:
bbsjfpic72.jpg
It sincerely looked like aqua was going to kiss someone in the trailer, though it is probably just the begining of her speaking.
They're trying to sell this game with SMUT! Shameful D:

ALSO now that I have seen more of Van's face....I have NO clue who he is XD

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
awesome trailer but..
what are they doing in CO?
what was there before the organization took it for them?
and terra fighting aqua :'( it's like sora and riku all over again

Awkward Squid

I felt the urge to go "Daawww D:" after seeing what happened to Ven.

Long trailer, but I did like it :3

Birnax

awesome trailer but..
what is aqua doing in CO?
and terra fighting aqua :'( it's like sora and riku all over again
I don't why Aqua is at Castle Oblivion. I do know that Terra fighting Aqua is part of the Master Qualification Exam.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't why Aqua is at Castle Oblivion. I do know that Terra fighting Aqua is part of the Master Qualification Exam.
oh now i get it...
i thought for a reason that they were fighting for real (i mean like not for the quaification exam)
thanks

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^ I was thinking the same thing when it came to it, but I think it sounded like the Japanese VA for Lelouch in Code Geass

UrMyKingdomHeart

Makes me laugh everytime I hear Vanitas's loud laugh!! Hehe... Anyways, I liked it when I saw Aqua use Donald as a D-link... ^__^...FANTASIA!!
And about the part where Ven was cover with a sheet. His expression was like Kairi's when she lost her heart.

The trailer is awesome!! Really excited on playing it in english!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back