• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
untitled.jpg

:\

SuperSailorEarth

It's like he lost his heart.

But if he lost his heart he would be a heartless, right? I understand that this is the time before those existed, but I thought it was because no one had lost their heart. If he really did loose his heart without creating a heartless, then would that not make the heartless/nobody process we know artificial? What could have changed to make it that way if thats what happened?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It's like he lost his heart.

I'd say it looked more like he was dead. =C Kairi looked a little bit (if ever so slightly) more lively when she lost her heart than Ven looked like in the trailer.

Anyways, epic trailer!!! =D Loved the more detailed example of Ven's Wing Blade Mode!!! :heart:

J0hnny0hm

Oh my God! That just makes it look even more awesome!

I at least need the NA release to be announced soon so that I can know how long I have to wait!

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'd say it looked more like he was dead. =C Kairi looked a little bit (if ever so slightly) more lively when she lost her heart than Ven looked like in the trailer.

Anyways, epic trailer!!! =D Loved the more detailed example of Ven's Wing Blade Mode!!! :heart:

i cant really see them showing ven's dead body on screen like that....( even though he does look kinda lifeless ) he most likely just lost his heart :cool:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I really don't want to look forward to it. I mean, it looks awesome and all, and the battle system looks excellent, but if it's anything like the 358/2 Days trailer, I would fall in love with the trailer, only to be disappointed by the retail version =/

Oh well, roll on 9th January, so I can downlo... I mean, legally acquire it.

Hikari221

But if he lost his heart he would be a heartless, right? I understand that this is the time before those existed, but I thought it was because no one had lost their heart. If he really did loose his heart without creating a heartless, then would that not make the heartless/nobody process we know artificial? What could have changed to make it that way if thats what happened?

Heartless are created when the heart is consumed by darkness, but they still have a heart; ironic, considering that they're called HeartLESS. In this case, I'd say Ven's heart is just gone.

Sorakun12

Is there something stuck in the palm tree beside Ven?

Utennavn-1.png

People say it looks like an Organization member if you look close enough. I think it is Terra, because anyone can get that kind of cloak. People who have been to the realm of darkness, at least.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Vanitas vs Aqua is going to be awesome, I'm glad they showed that boss battle in this trailer.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Hercules voice is creepy. It's way too old for how young he is.

That's exactly what I was thinking!
When I heard his voice I couldn't help but say: "wtf?"

Ven blinks when hes frozen. Ommagod

His eyes blinked in the secret trailer too ya know :/

Was this ever confirmed? Because in this new trailer Vanitas sounds a whole lot like Miyano Mamoru (Riku). That's at least what I think.

I was thinking the same thing too since his laugh sounded a bit like Tamaki's weird laugh XD

Anyways,
The trailer was great and it makes me so eager to play the real thing!
And when Aqua announced herself as Master Aqua, I couldn't help but think that maybe she beat Terra in the Master Qualifying Exam... ?
And its really not a baby Ven... Mainly because I really don't think babies are that big and have THAT much styled hair :p
Now I wonder why it looks like Ven's running away from the light in that hallway scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back